I Want To Get To Know Her

Prev :

"Can you please stop that?" they're so embarrassed because of what I said. I laughed at my head.

I wrote some questions in the board that's easy. 'I think this is easy?'I've thought to myself.

LEI

"It's nice being here right? Lei?" he asked me while we're taking steps through the stairs to the entrance. "Not until we've met that Girl" he added.

"Are you still mad at her after she accidentally kicked you at the Mall?" I chuckled. There are girls again murmuring while we're entering. We're used to it tho.

But the whispers of the crowd is not about us.

"She's that weird girl that F4 is talking about?

"Wait.. She is ugly! It's impossible that F4 will like her!"

"Girl! Look at yourself!"

"She's filthy, I don't like her at all!"

"What's with her?? and! why is she being so mysterious? for her to be liked by F4?"

I-it's expected, I'd like to know about that girl yet the students will focus and make fun of her. I don't want her studies to get harder just because of us, F4. What can we do?

"Here you are." Zuo said on a lady walking simply by the distance, she turned and suddenly I realized that she's the girl Si's talking about.

"What is your name again?"

"Jia Cai." she said shortly. Is she really that quiet? Maybe the murmurs are indeed a fact. She seems innocent and mysterious.

"What are you thinking, Miss?" Zuo asked her for the reason that she looks blank.

"Are you that rude?" she badly starred at Zuo that made him sweat.

"Do you know what and who's F4?"

"No. I don't care about nonsense." she said and tried to walk away and unexpectedly Si held her hand. She took her hands quickly after that.

"She's a bit harsh. Don't be like that." I whispered to Si. He really doesn't know what some people think about his action. Im just being concerned about her.

"Hey! Don't act like that! Don't act like you're more braver that me!" Si said childishly. I chuckled.

"Well, I don't care. You- pineapple head!"

"Oh no". I shookt my head. Ah Jia, out of all the crazy words to call Si, why did u decided to call him Pineapple Head. I silently laughed.

"What did you say?!" Si shouted while Jia laughed that made a tension between the two of them.

"aww you want me to repeat it?" she bravely asked Si. Daoming Si's about to say something when she instantly ran. cute.

"Stop it Ah Si, she's really not into you. Don't force her" Xi laughed.

"Who said that I'm into her?! Only crazy guys will like her! or! no one will like her!"

"Lets just go to the cafeteria, maybe you'll cool your head in there." Zuo said and pats Si's back.

CAFFÈ

"I really don't like her. How dare she give me an ugly nickname!" childish Si said after we ordered some drinks.

"Get enough of it Si" Xi laughed and checked his phone. "About that Jia Cai, Can you find some informations about her Meizuo?" he added.