Those Boys

Jia Cai;;

"She's that weird girl that F4 is talking about?

"Wait.. She is ugly! It's impossible that F4 will like her!"

"Girl! Look at yourself!"

-the murmurs that I heard just now while walking through the building.

the building where F4 stays. I cannot say that it's beautiful. But it's cool. I don't even care about the peoples who are talking about me. Hnm. They don't even know my story.

"Here you are." a good-looking boy stared at me from head to toes. That's disrespectful.

"What is your name again?"

"Jia Cai." i shortly said. I don't want to ruin my image. I was supposed to get praise by our teacher today for my excellent work. But I received nothing. This school sucks.

"What are you thinking, Miss?"

"Are you that rude?" I starred at him badly that made him to walk a bit away from me. Hm.

"Do you know what and who's F4?"

"No. I don't care about nonsense." I just simply said and tried to walk away but the other boy hold my hand.

I took my hands away from him. Disgusting.

"She's a bit harsh. Don't be like that." a boy whispered to the one who held my hand.

"Hey! Don't act like that! Don't act like you're more braver that me!" a boy with a hair like- pineapple said.

I am not supposed to call him pineapple head but the nickname really suits his hairstyle.

"Well, I don't care. You- pineapple head!"

"What did you say?!" he shouted lime a beast came from nowhere. I laugh aesthetically and raised my eyebrows at him.

"aww you want me to repeat it?" I don't know but it just came out from my mouth. Nah-

He is supposed to talk again but I just ran away. Hehez.

--

I ran into our classroom and sit on my chair. I am really tired so I tried to put down my head for a while and take a nap. After all it's still early.

I woke up because of the fvcking hands that are waking me up. -Including their voices.

"Wake up."

I quickly woke up because the voice was so familiar. I-its

-Pineapple head.

"Look at the one who's sleeping on our desk."

"Hnm. Is that Jia Cai?"

"Woah!"

So- this desk aren't mine. Fvck. I can't--

-
Sorry for the last update guyseuu! Please read my other story! "My Love For An Angel". Pleaseeee🥺✨ tysm!