03| "Im ofricially taking your child away from you"

_______

Success is a decision

______

It's currently 17:46 and I've replied to my emails and other business things

It's currently 17:46 and I've replied to my emails and other business things. I log out of my iMac and make sure the space is clean.

Amara and Aubrey are still downstairs probably already have eaten all our food. I honestly hope Aubrey didn't feed my child too much food, but knowing Aubrey she probably fed my child like she was never going to eat ever again.

I've been hearing Amara and Aubrey sing some songs, but they're not audible. I also definitely know that the songs are Disney songs.

Aubrey, Amara and I are obsessed with Disney. Every night Amara and I watch Disney. But if lucky Aubrey does join us, then it ends up being a girls movie night.

I grab my empty plate that once had a chicken wrap on it and head out my office, and down stairs. The second I step out I hear they're listening to Moana. Our favourite Disney movie.

"I AM MOAANNNAAA!" Amara yells. I let out a soft laugh. I make my way to the living room and the first thing I notice is Aubrey laying on the couch, with her leg hanging on the other side, her arm dangling on the floor and the other resting around her lower stomach.

While Amara on the other hand is dancing around and singing.

Yep, my child was definitely fed like she was never going to eat again.

Amara has a lot of energy, yet she's the laziest person. It depends on her mood. But most of the time she has a good amount of energy, but this is some other energy.

"Naomi, I'm officially taking your child away from you," she pauses. "I'm going to be her mother now."

"Okay. you can become her mother and can come at around seven. She'll be packed and all by then." I say sarcastically, but obviously Aubrey doesn't know what sarcasm is.

"Really?!" She sits up immediate with excitement.

"No." I'm not giving Amara up. Ever.

She groans. "Your so boring sometimes you know."

"Trust me I know." I playfully roll my eyes in response.

I start making my way out the living and yell, "what do y'all want to eat for dinner!"

"Spaghetti!" The both of them yell from behind me, causing me to flinch. I look over my shoulder and see them right by my tail.

We enter the kitchen and I head straight to the sink and start washing my hands. Once I'm done I start gathering the ingredients as Aubrey gets wine glasses and red wine for me and her. Amara wants lemonade. She's always preferred lemonade more than any other drink.