"Mine"

3rd POV

Law woke up, hugging Y/n his head resting on Y/n chest making him listen to Y/n heart beat. Law breathes and hugs Y/n tighter like he doesn't want to let her go.

"L-Law. . ." He heard Y/n

"Let's stay like this for awhile. . ." Said Law still hugging Y/n

"L-Law. . . Need bucket-" Y/n weakly said

Law didn't understand at first so he stayed quiet. Then he heard Y/n heart beat getting faster.

"Need. . . To Vomit. . ." Y/n said.

Law immediately stand up in panic.

"W-w-w-wait!" Law said, and carry Y/n on his arms, bridal style.

Law went out and saw Franky, giving blankets to the girls.

"Oh, Law morning-" Franky was cut off by Law

"Bathroom?! Where???" Law asked Franky in a hurry, Franky point where the bathroom is and Law go there in a hurry while carrying Y/n.

Law open the door by kicking and put Y/n down near the toilet. Moments later Y/n vomited and Law was holding her hair at her back while rubbing her back.

"How much did you drink last night?" Law asked

"C-cant remember. . ." Y/n weakly said, then she continue to vomit.

While holding Y/n hair, Law noticed that there was a red mark in her neck.

"I-I can't vomit anymore. . ." Y/n said, leaning to Law.

"Alright, here wash your face. . ." Law said, but deep inside he was bothered about the red mark in Y/n neck.

Y/n weakly wash her face with water to freshen her up, but she got her clothes wet. This made Law sigh and thought about giving her a bath.

"How do you feel?" Law asked Y/n.

"Weak. . . And a little dizzy" Y/n said.

"Okay. . . I'll wash you up-" Law said but Y/n push him away weakly.

"N-no. . . It's fine-" Y/n tried walking to the shower but she almost slipped. Good thing Law caught her.

"You can't, I'll help you" Law said and sat her down. Y/n sigh and gave up, she doesn't have the strength to wash herself.

"I'll remove your clothes now-" Law said waiting for Y/n to signal if she is ready.

Y/n nods and closed her eyes, Law removed her sweater revealing her underwear, bra and bandaged body, Y/n was blushing a little bit and Law was too. . . He was still bothered about Y/n neck. . .

"Law. . . What are you doing?" Law heard a voice in the bathroom doorway, he turn around and saw Nami smiling with a death aura around her.

Law was silent, he look into his hands where Y/n sweater is and then back to Nami.

"I was about to give her a bath-" Law honestly said.

Nami continue to smile and moments later. . .

"NO!" Nami punch Law in the head and drag him out to the bathroom.

Law just rub his head and sigh, he was still thinking about the mark on Y/n neck, so he went out to breath some fresh air. Nami helped Y/n took a bath and have a little chat.

"Thank you Nami. . ." Y/n said to Nami who is shampooing her hair.

"No problem Y/n" Nami said happily

"Also how much did you drink last night?? You seem so very weak today huh?" Nami added.

"I can't remember . . . The last thing I remember is looking for a water to drink. . . And that's all-" Y/n replied.

"I see. . . Is your head okay?" Nami asked, pouring water on Y/n's head.

"I have a little headache. . ." Y/n answered

"Okay, I'll ask chopper for medicine. . . After this you should have breakfast" Nami said

Meanwhile the others are already awake, because Usopp screamed that he sees Sanji bleeding on the floor.

"Sanji, don't die" Chopper cried while treating him.

"What happened to you?" Usopp asked still having a hangover.

Sanji was still bleeding so Chopper clogged something on his nose.

"N-nothing. . ." Sanji said blushing, remembering what happened last night.

Robin and Franky went inside the dining area to see what was happening.

"Good morning Robin chwan~" Sanji greeted.

"Good morning" Robin said.

"Good morning everyone, yohohohoho" Brook said.

"That was a fast recovery-" Usopp said referring to Sanji

"Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes~" Sanji said confidently

"Where's Y/n and Nami?" Chopper asked.

"They took a bath. . ." Law said in the doorway with a big bumb on his head.

"Good morning" Chopper said to Law.

"Morning. . ." Law replied like he didn't get any sleep last night.

Moments later Sanji finally finished making breakfast, then moments later they can hear a running footsteps outside.

"FOOOOOOOD!✨" Luffy barge in and went to his sit.

Sanji went outside to call Zoro for breakfast by shouting at him at the crow's nest.

"OI, MARIMO BREAKFAST!" Sanji shouted and went inside again.

Nami and Y/n soon arrived at the dining area, Y/n feel a little better after a bath, but she still has a little headache.

Y/n sat down next to Law, Sanji gave Y/n a cup of coffee and an Onigiri. Law brushed Y/n hair to see if it's still wet, but it's already dry.

Y/n was drinking her coffee and she didn't mind if Law keeps touching her hair. Moments later the mark on Y/n neck was revealed a little bit, this bothered Law again. . . across the table Luffy saw the mark and he blushed smiling while eating. . . Law noticed this and he didn't like it.

Everyone was finished eating their breakfast, and went to their daily chores and work.

Y/n and Nami went to Chopper's clinic, Sanji went outside to smoke while Luffy and Law was left inside the dining area.

"Aaahhhh, so good" Luffy said commenting on Sanji's foods.

"What do you think about Sanji's food Tarao?" Luffy tried having a conversation to Law.

But Law stayed silent for a moment. . .

"Mugiwara ya. . . We formed an alliance. . . It doesn't mean you can have her" Law said.

This made Luffy look at Law confused.

"What are you talking about?" Luffy asked.

Law didn't react and left at his sit ready to leave at the dining area. He was almost at the door and then he stopped.

"Y/n, is Mine. . ." Law left, this made Luffy understand what he meant.

---------------------------
To be continued. . .
---------------------------