"Goal"

3rd POV

Zoro decided to go back to the ship when he arrives on the ship he looks for everyone to see if they are already back.

He went to the tangerine trees because he knows that Y/n is always there.

Luckily he saw Y/n sleeping peacefully, but she is with Sanji, Sanji fell asleep next to Y/n so Zoro had a plan...

"This shitty cook... Taking advantage of Y/n with his child form..." Zoro carefully pulls away Sanji to Y/n and takes his place by napping next to Y/n.

"Heh, better..." Zoro yawned and take a nap.

Soon Luffy went back to the ship satisfied with all the foods he ate.

He hops into the ship and looks for Nami or the others.

"Everyone still not here?" Luffy scratches his head.

He looks around and found Zoro and Y/n sleeping under the Tangerine trees.
He also found Sanji in a far corner wondering why is he sleeping there alone and facing the wall.

Luffy also likes to sleep but he notices Y/n frowning in her sleep, the sun is bothering Y/n in the eyes, Luffy looks up to see the sun and looks back at Y/n again.

He smiled and put his straw hat on Y/n's forehead to cover the daylight to Y/n eyes.

"Seeing Y/n sleep makes me sleepy too" Luffy yawned and sleep next to Y/n side.

--------------------------
Y/n kid version POV

I was walking in a field of grass.

Is this a dream? or just a memory?.

I went to a near river and I saw my face.

This is me when I am a kid...

I heard a voice calling my name. I look back and saw my brother.

"Ni-Nisan...?" I questioned.

My brother went closer to me and stared at me.

"What happened to you? You look like you saw a ghost or something" my brother smiled and grab my hands.

"C'mon mom and Dad are waiting for you" my brother turned his back and crouch telling me to hop on in his back.

My brother and I went to the area where my mom and dad are, they are preparing for a picnic.

"Here, watermelon your favorite~" my brother is giving me a watermelon.

I just stared at him and out of nowhere my body moved and hug him.

"I miss you Nisan..." I feel his hug back.

I just hug him...

It feels so warm... I miss this feeling...

I feel another heat and It's my mom and Dad joining the family hug.

Slowly I can't breathe properly...

I closed my eyes and brightness took over my vision...

--------------------------
3rd POV

Y/n slowly open her eyes, she was hugging someone and someone is hugging her both front and back.

She looks who it is and It was Luffy hugging her in the front arms wrapped around her waist.

She slowly turn around to see who is hugging her back, she saw Zoro peacefully sleeping.

She slowly removes their arms and legs to get out, she noticed Sanji is in the far corner facing the wall.

"How did he get there...?" Y/n questioned, she stands up and get Sanji.