"Little cook"

3rd POV

Days have passed, Y/n is finally better. . .

"SO YOU ARE TELLING ME IT VANISHED?!" Y/n shouted to Nami.

"S-sorry...It's just that the thing that I know about removing it is just nothing..." Y/n said crying at the wall while punching it.

"It will just take time to make the mark gone sooo

"It will just take time to make the mark gone sooo..." Nami explained.

Y/n looks at Luffy and Zoro embarrassed about kissing them BELIEVING that kiss will make the mark removed.

"AAAAHHHHHH" Y/n cried embarrassed about what she did and believe.

"A-anyway... Now that you are feeling better, we would like to ask you something." Usopp said.

"What is it?" Y/n look at Usopp tears still in her eyes.

"We would like to know you better Y/n san" Sanji gave me a handkerchief to wipe my tears.

"Thank you" Y/n sat next to Sanji and Zoro.

"We found this when we are on the last island where the pirates attacked" Zoro pull out the paper that said 'wanted' showing Y/n image.

Y/n froze and stared at the poster, no one said a word until Y/n snatched the poster and went near the stove. She turns on the stove and burns the paper.

"You're not supposed to see that. . ." she slowly looks at everyone her hair covering her other eye making her look scary.

"EEEEK" Usopp got scared and hide in Luffy's back

"Y-y/n san it's okay, our captain here is also wanted," Sanji said pointing at Luffy.

Y/n sighed and went back to her seat.

"It's not that I don't like being in the poster... I just don't want to be like that again..." Y/n explained.

"What did you do to get a wanted poster and 5,000,000 beri on your head?" Nami asked

"I guess It's okay to tell...PROMISE ME you won't judge..." Y/n sigh

Everyone nods but Luffy is distracted by something so he didn't pay much attention.

"It's been years since the last time I did it..." Y/n started telling about herself.

"I was caught by Smoker, by stealing in one of the shops in town- I don't want to steal but I need to survive..." Y/n explained.

"When I was in jail for months one of the marines took advantage of me-" everyone listened but Sanji got mad.

"THEY DID HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU?!" Sanji shouted.

"CALM DOWN," Nami said and hit Sanji making him sit again.

"Luckily, I know how to fight... I took that opportunity to escape Prison but the marines took action and block every exit in the jail... I hide in one of the rooms and I found weapons, I think it's where the other criminal's weapons are..." They just all listen to Y/n patiently.