"Straw hat crew"

3rd POV

The straw hats are now going to their next island, everyone is doing their own business.

Y/n woke up, still next to Luffy. She got up only to feel that her body still hurts a little.

She was about to leave when someone opened the door.

"Y-y/n you're awake!" A cute little voice was heard.

"I was about to check up on you so that I'll know what medicines you need" Y/n look down to see chopper.

Y/n kneel down to get a closer look to Chopper, then she touched chopper's face.

Chopper was unsure if he should stay still or run, he was about to remove Y/n hands but. . .

"A talking baby Reindeer?" Chopper was shocked that Y/n is the only one that called him a reindeer for the first time.

"Y-yeah. . ." Chopper stared at Y/n, before he knows it he was being lift up by Y/n.

"Y-you shouldn't carry me, your body is still healing" Chopper said, Y/n put him down gently.

"You must be hungry, let's go to Sanji" Chopper said to Y/n offering his tiny hands to Y/n.

"By the way I'm tony tony Chopper, it's the first time someone recognized me as a reindeer" Chopper said smiling to Y/n while leading her to the Kitchen.

"Umm Chopper, where is everyone?" Y/n asked holding to chopper's hand.

"They are outside" chopper answered.

The moment they went outside Y/n was slightly blinded by the sun and it took moments to adjust her eyes.

"Everyone! Y/n is awake!" Chopper announced happily.

Everyone looks at Y/n and stops what they are doing.

Y/n and chopper go down the stairs and Y/n is greeted by everyone.

"Y/n!!! Good to see you awake!" Nami jumped and hug Y/n.

"Good to see you back Y/n!" Said Usopp

"Y/n chaaan, welcome back" Sanji tried hugging Y/n but she was pulled ny Nami again to hug her.

"Heh, Moron. . ." Zoro said

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU STUPID MARIMO?!" Sanji and Zoro started glaring at each other.

Y/n noticed a big man in the back with blue hair.

"My name's Frrrrranky" Franky introduced himself and pose.

"Y-Y/n san, may I see your pan-" before Brook could finish his words Nami kicked Brook.

"A talking skeleton?" Y/n asked.

"He's Brook" Nami said.

"Nico Robin, nice to meet you" She smiled, Robin is the only one who introduces normally

Y/n noticed Law leaning his back on the wall staring at her.