Chapter 10: Viktor Krum vs Y/N

So sorry for the wait for the chapters I haven't had any ideas so here is chapter 10 finally.

Start of recap...

She pulls Her girlfriend into a tight Hu as she does Hermione crys into her shoulder making it wet , Y/N doesn't mind and just pets her head.

"Shh shih,  it's okay you're okay Mione , it all over"

She continues muttering and Hermione calms down, they kiss before going to the great Hall for food.

She was going to speak to her dad about what happened.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Soon the student were gathered in the Goblet room waiting fir the students who want to be in the tournament put their names in.

Older students are placing their names into the flame and others are applauding, Cedric is one of them. Y/N and the Golden trio watch from the sidelines as people put their names in.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be choosen." Says Ron as they walk around the hall.

"Yeah well rather you than me." Laughs Harry as Hermione and Y/N sit of to the side together with the rest of the students. "Besides my Dad's would go ballistic if I was in the tournament" Says the Werewolf.

Then the Weasley twins come up the students start cheering. "Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it." Says George.

"Cooked it up just this morning." Says Fred, Hermione then pipes up from in front of them. "It's not going to work." She says reading a book and sitting next to Y/N with her legs on her girlfriendz lap.

The twins look at each other then squat down next to the two girls. "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger." Asks the Twins.  Hermione sighs and poknts at thr circle around the goblet. "You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She explains.

'"So?" They question her.

Hermione rolls her eyes. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion." She says but it doesn't have any affect on the twins.

"That's why it's so brilliant." Said George

"Because its perfectly dimwitted" said Fred.

The two the stand outside the ageline. "Ready Fred?" "Ready George?" "Bottoms up" they drink the potions and jump inside the age line, and cheer. The students clap their hands.

They put their names in the flame and do a high-five. Just then The flame fires up and they're flung across the room onto the floor. When they get up they have full heads of grey hair and beards.

Y/N bursts out laughing holding onto her girlfriend so she doesn't fall over. "Holy shit thats amazing!" She yells over the laugher of the students.

"You said.."

"You said.." they yell before

They start to roll around fighting on the floor and the crowd cheer. The
room suddenly becomes silent as Viktor Krum walks in and puts his name in the flame. He looks at Hermione who blushes.

Next to her Y/N growls possessivly and wraps her arms around her girlfriend and flips the bald guy off as she walked away.

She's git competition now if Viktor Krum is interested in HER girlfriend,
Y/N could feel her wolf angry and growling in her mindscape as she knew Hermione was hers and hers only.

"How dare he" she whispers her grip on Hermione tightening.

To be continued...

So sorry for thr wait I haven't had any motivation but here is chapter 10 finally.

Word count: 605

Books & The Full Moon (Hermione Granger X Fem Reader) Fourth Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें