Chapter 4: Death Eaters

So sorry fir the wait here is the next chapter.

Start of recap...

"It's the Irish!" Exclaims Fred, Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a colored trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing. Everyone is excited.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" Yells Fred. Five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen.

The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'. "Krum!!!" "Yes!" Viktor Krum waves to the crowd. As this happens Y/N rolls her eyes "its just a match" she said trying to get everyone to calm down but really she was a Obsessed at her Dad's are woth Quidditch.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" More cheers and the match finally begins Y/N watched Hermione as she see show happy her Girlfriend is.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

"That was amazing!" Exclaimed Y/N as they all walked back to the tent after the match. Sirius laughs along with his daughter happy she enjoyed the match with him.

They two and Hermione walked behind everyone else, Y/N surprises Sirius by wrapping her arms around his waist as they walk "Thank you for taking me Papa" she said a wide grin on her face.

Sirius grinned down at her "No problem Pup" he said before nudging his daughter over to her Girlfriend.

Time skip...

Back at the Tents Y/N is hanging out in the Weasley tent with the others while her Papa unpacks their stuff.

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist" announced Ron as he stood in the table.

Y/N rolls her eyes and Laughs when she sees The twins are bumbling about in a comical way muttering 'KRUMMMM'.

Ginny walks around the table teasing Ron "Think you're in love Ron?" H
She asks Jokingly as Ron glares at her "Oh shut up"

The Twins then start singing "Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!" Harry and Y/N joins in. With Y/N pulling Hermione with her as they danced.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuu!" Sang the kids. It then turned into a full on pillow fight with Hermione and Y/N teaming up and getting everyone with pillows.

Firework sounds then go off making Fred look at the entrance a grin on his face "Sounds like the irish have got their pride on" he said before Arthur broke up the pillow fight.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now." He said urgently pushing everyone outside as they go outside Sirius met up with them and make sue his daughter stayed close.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." Says Arthur before he ran of towards the sounds.

Sirius grabs Y/Ns shoulders firmly "Be careful okay and stay together you girls" he said kissing Y/N on the forehead before he stood infront of them and protected then from the people attacking.

Some figures in pointed hoods carrying flaming torches are walking across the campsite chanting ominous noises. The crowd is paniced and rushing all over. "Harry!!" Yells his friends as thy gwt pushed away from him. Harry is trampled unconscious.

The crowds have all gone. A man walks through the rubble kicking at things. He casts a spell which causes a bright flash and a large ghostly skull forms in the sky with a snake crawling from it. The man grins evilly, clearly demented.

Harry stirs and witnesses the man standing there. Harry runs. The familiar voices of Y/N , Ron and Hermione are calling for him.

They soon find him and stay close Y/N hugging Harry as they get close to him she the  looks around for anything suspicious. "Been looking for you for ages. Thought we lost you" said Ron very worried for his best friend.

Harry looks at the sky eyes wide "What is THAT?" He asks pointing at the sky. They look at the monstrous thing in the sky, Harry holds his head in pain. Suddenly they are fired on.

"Stop! That's my son." Yells Arthur and behind him is Sirius who rushes over to Y/N making sure she was okay, Arthur and others approach.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Y/N are you alright?" Asks Mr Weasley after he checked over his son. Barty Crouch then pointed his wand on the 14 year olds "Which of you conjured this?" He asks making Sirius glare at him 'idiot' he thought.

"You can't possibly..." argueed Arthur, Crouch didn't hear him "Do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" He said

"Crime?"

"Barty, they're just kids."

"Harry it's his mark." Explained Hermione as Y/N nodded with her, the young Werewolf recognised the mark from her Dad teaching her about Voldemorts downfall. Harrys eyes were angry "Those people tonight, in the masks... they're his too aren't they? they're his followers" he said making his friends nod their heads.

Before the Aurors left Harry remembered to tell them what he saw "There was a man. Before. There." He said pointing to the where the man was before.

"All of you, this way." Yelled Crouch before he ran through the burnt sight looking for a mysterious man. "Harry, who?" Asks Arthur.

Harry shrugs his shoulders "I dunno. I didn't see his face" he said. Everyone was tired after the long day of the match and being attacked.

To be continued...

Hope you liked thus chapter!

How will Rmeus react when they get home?

Word count : 983