Chapter 3: the woman

POV 3rd person

since the pillager attack several months ago, the town leader an old man name Jakab, requested guards from the capital of port city, so around the village now stands 100 guards, in the light teal armour of the port city armour.

so as Sheila and Herobrine walked into the city, Hero was wearing a cloak to keep his face hidden, the two walked slowly through the street. "We should split up, I'll see what I can learn at the market, you check the records at the city....village hull," Sheila said.

POV Sheila

Herobrine nodded and went off in another direction to me, I slowly reached the market looking around, there were stalls of all sorts, selling coats, food, and toys, I walked up to one stall and picked up a toy soldier, before putting it back down.

the stall keeper looked up at me. "You are after a toy? do you have a Child? you look like a mother," she asked.

I shook my head. "Me a mother? don't be ridiculous," I said laughing hysterically. "I'm not a mother kinda person, even if I do want to be one,"

"Huh, well, You have the eyes to be a mother, what brings you to port city territory?" the woman asked.

"I'm after a woman," I said. "someone I know wants a chat," I added.

"Oh, have checked with the city hull? our leader Horace makes sure every local leader keeps a close record of people who live or stay in one of our towns for more than a day," the stall keep explained. "Who you looking for anyway?"

"A woman named Vanessa," I said.

the Stall Keep looked shocked for a moment before learning in. "You won't find anything about her, she hired a group of mercenaries to protect her, they've taken over the basement of a house not far from the town centre, she and her goonies are not worth the trouble they caused," she answered.

I nodded. "If a wired guy with glowing eyes and a blue shirt comes along tell him where I went," I said dropping a few coins down for the lady and leaving.

I reached the house, its windows looked boarded up, I pulled out my iron sword and slowly pushed the door open, then click. I hadn't checked for traps, I hadn't been paying attention, arrows shot at me from the wall opposite me, I dodged one and sliced another in half.

another Arrow did hit me, in the stomach, I felt it and made it a few steps before falling to the floor. a hatch opened and I heard two sets of footprints. "This the one you saw asking questions?" a male voice said.

"Yeah," A female voice. "We should kill her, the boss won't like her being about," She added.

then the wall where the door was blown clear off as Herobrine floating in lightning flickering, one bolt shot forward and burned one of them, the male one, to death, and the second didn't have a chance to draw their sword before Herobrine put a sword into her chest, twisting it and pulling it out as she dies.

Herobrine rolled me on my back and pulled the arrow out. I yelled in pain, but Herobrine placed his hand on my stomach and the wound, they started to glow the same colour as his lightning, and the wound started to heal, but it was painful and I passed out.

I was 9 when it happened, In fact, it was my birthday, and my older sister, Jada, who was 17, had taken more for the day, we had gone shopping and visited the weapon shop, and mom promised me I could get my first training sword today.

so when we got about mid-day and mum and dad had cleaned up and set up a full birthday surprise for me, I was so happy, Jada went into the kitchen to get the cake as I bounded forward and gave mum a long hug.