Repentance

If you are someone who's is trying to find out on how to repent this is for you.

In :Luke 13: from the Bible it talks about  "Repent or Perish". In it Jesus it clearing up that we have to repent in order to see the kingdom of God (heaven) for us to be born again.

The first step to repenting is to confess that sin and our life of sin that we have been leading without Jesus.

This is how you confess: It says in :1st John 109: it says "If we confess our sins he is faithful and just and will forgive us, our sins and  purifies from all unrighteousness."

Basically just pray about it, just ask the lord for forgiveness, and he will forgive you of your sins and he will help you.

A great way to do that is to trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings, in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.

Trusting in the lord and having faith in him, having true faith will help you so much in your walk with Christ giving up your old ways and following Jesus on your every day basis is what repenting is.

Repented mind and heart is when you fully turn away from sins and you have a changed mind of sin and you wanna follow Jesus every single day.

So it's believing, trusting, confessing, and praying, and getting into a Bible.

The Bible has all the answers for you and will help you in your walk with Christ.

It's not gonna be easy to let go of your old ways and repent but through temptations and trials Christ is with you

Thank you for reading if you read this remember that God and Jesus Christ love you.

Amen