Chapter three

Irene point of veiw ~ I was currently out swimming with Yuki, Metal, Silver, Summer and Leo. We were doing an excavation of a sunken ship that we found. We haven't found the under water island yet.

We were checking to see if there was anything salvage able from it. There was a few other ships in the vicinity so the others split up into groups to check it out.

This ship was huge. As I was swimming I found some crates. I opened it and found magic in fused cannons. They were fire, ice, and lighting. Took all five crates. I proceeded to look for more things.

As I was looking through crates I found a hidden compartment. I tried pulling it and it wouldn't budge. I called out my sword and proceeded to try and pry it open. After ten broken swords it finally opened.

I entered in and began swimming inside. I found three chest that were hidden under a pile of rubble. They were huge and heavy. I called the others to come help me pull them out.

After ten minutes they finally came and helped me. Two people had to carry the chest. It two two hours to swim back to the ship with how heavy it was.

The others were going over everything they found. Which was a lot of useful things for the ship and coins as well.

We put the chests down "welcome back did you guys find anything good"Layla asked "besides theses chest I found cannon balls infused with lighting, ice and fire magic"I said "we found silverware that was in amazing condition"Metal and Silver said

"We found maps and some books in good condition as well"Summer and Leo said "I found good ship pieces that are in good condition and an old navigation lacrima that is in amazing condition as well"Yuki said "that's amazing guys and it's way more then what we found"Rio, Gio, and Dawn said placing their crates down and opening them revealing cannons and books.

"You all did an amazing job"Layla smiling at all of us "we can add them to our arsenal"Luke said "Nashi, Rosemary, Sylvia and Emma go over the innovatory with Ivy and add all the things we've found to the inventory and see what we need. Everyone else write down a list of what you think we need. We will be reaching Enca in a few hours"Layla said

"Got it captain"we all said everyone went their separate ways "is something wrong Irene"Layla asked "I dunno honestly feel like I saw a lot more things on that ship but there was nothing. Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me"I explain "Luke come here real quick"Layla said

"What's up sis"he said "we're gonna go down with Irene to the ship and check it out once more before we leave"Layla said "you don't have too"I said "we're going to"Layla said "who else is going"Luke asked "Neptune and Jupiter"Layla said as said spirits appeared "ooh we're ready"the two spirits said excitedly. Luke and Layla got their gear on and we headed into the water with the spirits.

"There's a very powerful and ancient illusion magic on this ship. I'm surprised you were able to detect Irene"Neptune said "enchantress"Jupiter said "impressive"Luke said as the four used their magic to destroy the illusion and an even bigger ship appeared.

"Good job Irene"Layla said and I smiled "Redfox siblings and Fullbuster siblings can you guys head down here with your gear to help us drag this ship into our ship"Layla said "got it boss"Yuka said. I smiled looking at the even bigger ship with more secret's. I'm happy that I was able to sense it.

End of chapter