𖢻【 Chapter 17】𖢻

Start from the beginning

"YOU DARE TALK BACK CADET?!?!"

"YES I DARE TALK BACK!" Solar and Tarung both glared at each other, as Solar's eyes started glowing.

'Solar you have to calm down! You're gonna yourself and everyone else killed!' Gamma said as he stood in front of Solar, despite being invisible to others.

'So?! I don't care! It'd be better if they dead!' Solar responded.

'Solar. This isn't what your brothers want. You need to calm down.' Beliung now appeared, as he looked at Solar's eyes deeply. Solar scoffs as he left the room.

"Should we refrain Cadet Solar from joining missions, Admiral?" Kokoci asked.

"No... We'll ban him from joining any mission until his mental health is stable. Private Fang!" He called out the shadow manipulator.

"Yes, Admiral?" He saluted at the Admiral and Commander.

"Tell Captain Kaizo that Cadet Solar is ban from joining you Cadets and Lance Corporals in missions until his mental state is stable."

"Affirmative, Admiral." Fang then left to tell his brother about it.

The Admiral sighed deeply. Solar has been... Somewhat a headache to them. He keeps slacking off missions and would almost kill their enemies at some point.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Back to present time.

Solar opened his eyes as he found himself being both hugged by Thorn and Ice. He was about to question on what had happened until he remembered.

'Right.... I lost control....' He gently and slowly removed himself from Thorn and Ice, then stood up, he made sure he wasn't making any noise.

"Oh, you're awake." He turned to his side and saw Hali holding a tray with three cups of hot cocoa. He set the tray down on the table.

"How are you feeling?" He handed one of the hot cocoa to Solar.

"Fine, I guess..." He said, but Hali noticed the tiredness in Solar's voice. He was about to say something but the Light element suddenly got tackled by Sopan and Sori with a hug.

"Dad! Are you okay? Does anything hurt??" They both asked. Solar chuckled as he ruffled their hair.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. What about you guys??" He asked,

"We're okay, we didn't took much of a damage." The Light manipulator sighed in relief. The two fusions dragged their 'father' outside of the house as the Lightning Manipulator watched in amusement.

"Guess he's a father now, hm?" Ice said as he drank his cold cocoa.

"Mhm.... Despite the fusions aren't really our 'children' they act like one" Hali responded, I mean.. That's true, despite the fusions aren't really their 'children' they somewhat see them as one.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Ice...? Where are you dragging me??" Solar questioned as he literally got dragged out of his room. They're currently in a planet, and they're gonna be staying there for 2 weeks.

"I'm going to bring you somewhere since Gempa forced me." He said, as he brought the Light element somewhere far away from the headquarters.

The planet they're staying is called Tii'Jnal. A very beautiful planet filled with various plants and creatures, but the Planet is currently hidden away because of its dangerous minerals in their mines. Only TEMPUR-A and TAPOPS Agents have access to the planet.

It is heavily guarded by lots of guards and has strong security system. So getting inside is gonna be the tricky since Solar helped to put a strong security system around the Planet.

(Picture below isn't mine.)

"We're here" Ice said, Solar stared in awe

"We're here" Ice said, Solar stared in awe. He had never seen this part of the planet. The place itself is filled with white (?) Tinted bushes as a big trunk of tree stands still in the middle of it. As it's being surrounded by mountains or hills around it.

The leaves on the trees glowd neon blue and aqua green blue (?). Ice went under the tree as he sat down. Solar did the same.

"How'd you find this place?" Solar asked, Ice isn't type of person who likes to do exploring. It's mostly the TTM who does that. So it's pretty much a surprise if it's Ice who found this place.

"Well.... Curiousity got the best of me so... I decided to explore a bit and found this place.. I pretty much liked it." He explained, Solar just nodded.

"You know... You should go out of your lab and relax." Ice said, glancing at Solar.

"You can't just spend your time inside your lab and do experiments, Sol. Everyone needs a break and so do you." Solar sighed deeply.

"Yeah... Don't worry. I will..." Ice smiled a little as he rested his head on Solar's shoulder as Solar rested his head on Ice.

'Guess... I do really need a break..' He thought before drifting to sleep.

"Ice, don't you dare sleep on me, you polar bear. " Solar said as he felt himself trembling while putting pressure on Ice's wound. It was pretty deep and he's losing blood fast.

"Solar.... I'm getting sleepy...." Ice said in a tired voice, he was pretty exhausted after fighting the creature.

"Ice! You polar bear! Don't sleep! Please...." Solar said desperately, as he grit his teeth.

"Wake me up... When it's over.." He said slowly closing his eyes. His grip on Solar's wrist slowly loosens.

"Ice....?" Without even a word. The Ice had already passed onto the other side.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Done.

Bruh-
I swear- Ice's death scene is like... The laziest one and probably the Calmest one-

So I need ideas on how will both Thorn and Hali will activate Balak and Voltra since I'm gonna skip Nova, Blizzard and Crystal.

So please gimme ideas-
Any ideas is fine, be it wholesome, angst... Everything.

Also I've been thinking of adding OCs.... Should I add OCs?

You can include yours too.
(But no shipping allowed)

That's all for today!
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.