Episode 14: Carnival Secret

Începe de la început

Y/N was now in the bathroom and pushed Vision out. Soon they were done with everything and ran to their room and dropped some stuff off. The two teleported back to find the twins scattering around for something.

"Where are they! Where are they?" The twins repeated, Y/N coughed, and the twins turned their head to Y/N. "There they are! They're our favorite witch!" The twins hugged Y/N and laughed. "Now come on, before mom gets mad and tries to take us into 'groundacion.'"

"Emira! Edric!" Odalia called out from the bottom floor.

"And that's our cue." Y/N laughed, and Vision turned to his staff appearance. Y/N turned their staff over their heads and fog came down.

*****

The trio arrive at the carnival in front. "Uh, where are they?" The twins let go and looked around for any of the Clawthorne's members.

"Y/N! BLIGHT TWINS! Over here." We all turned our heads towards the familiar voice, and we saw Eda on a stand with human items. She gestured us to come towards her and we walked to her stand. "Welcome to the Human Horror House! Would you like a block of small beads for your eyes?" She pulled out a bag of rice. They all shook their heads no.

"Ma, where's King and Luz?" Y/N asked Eda. Eda shrugged and said that we could go play in the carnival. "Alright, we will meet at Little Piglet's circus. Bye! Mama Eda!" Y/N grabbed the twins, and they ran deeper into the carnival.

"Heh, kids. Too blind and oblivious for love. They got those looks and tricks from me." Eda mumbled to herself as she continued to sell Human things from Luz's piles.

*****

"What do we do first?" Y/N asked the twins when they went to the sidelines so they wouldn't be bumped into or causing walking problems. The trio squatted and put their thinking caps on. Edric pulled out his pouch and opened it to see if he had any snails.

"Uh, maybe we could check how many snails we have? I have about 49 snails left. How about you too?" Emira checked her pouch and saw she only had 83 snails.

"Man, out of the both of us. I thought I was gonna have lower moments of snails than you Ed." Emira chuckled, and Edric sweat dropped from that. Y/N teleported out and came back with a bag. The twins were confused as to why Y/N had a bag. "Y/N, don't you have a pouch for your snails." Y/N looked at Emira and shrugged.

"I do, but it doesn't fit the needs in that small bag for a carnival, right?" Y/N smirked, and the twins turned a bit pale. Even though their family is at least the second richest in the Isle, Y/N is richer than those who work from a young age. But soon the twins' eyes shine with delight that their bestie has more snails and that they all could eat and play and ride whatever they wanted.

Y/N opened their bag, and they calculated their snails with Vision, and they have a total of, "1,739 snails." The jaws of the twins dropped, and their facial expressions were about to bulge out. Y/N chuckled and got an idea for what to do first. "Since we would meet Eda at the end, and we can't eat because we may puke. Let's ride some rides, and I know the best one before it calms down." Y/N grabbed the twin's wrists, and they went on to one of the most famous rides ever.

*****

"The Burning Sun!" Y/N introduced the Isle's famous roller coaster, with the top speed being 91 mph, with the drop of 170 feet and the pasting speed from the start and end of 10 seconds in a blink. Y/N and the twins were waiting in line. Edric was nervous about this, Emira vlogging this is her Penstagram, and Y/N hopping with joy of the ride with Vision flying over the trio's head and tweeted to Y/N. "What, you're not coming? Why?" Vision pointed to the height scale on the other side for the people and there was a sign beside it that says, 'No Palisman allowed'. "Oh, well you could wait for us outside."