Story Telling (Pt. 2)

The next day, Luke and Jonathon shot a flare in the sky with no hope in there eyes.

Jonathon: Do you even think that people will see our flare?

Luke: I don't know but its still worth trying I guess.

Jonathon looks at Luke with boredom.

Jonathon: Hey mind if you continue your story?

Luke: *sigh* sure ill continue where I was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we were in space I looked at earth with awe in my eyes on how beautiful it was "so Luke if that's your name what do you usually do on earth?" one of the beast said "I fix peoples computer's and that's pretty much it really" I replied. They all looked at me weirdly when I said that "what is it? do I have something on my nose or is my face not clean or-" I said being cut off by one of them "why computers?" they said "because I know how fix them I guess?" I said. After that, there was silence on the ride till we arrived to the other planet "ah! home sweet home!" one of them said excited "just wanna know do you guys have names or no?" I said calmly "we have code lines but they're pretty long if I do say so myself" the one piloting the ship said "we arrived! I can finally look at that video that I wanted to see for so long!" one of them said with never ending excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathon: Wait a video?! What video?!

Luke: I don't remember the video but I only remember that is was stupid.

Jonathon: Oh I thought it was po-

Luke: Can I FUCKING continue please?

Jonathon: Sorry :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived I looked at the surrounding's with confusion "how the fuck is the tech here so fucking advanced?!" I said in my head "we have to bring you to the chief so he can decide on what to do with you" one them said whispering to my ear "why" I said "your a human that's why". When we were finally in the chief's office he looked at me with confusion "why did you bring a human on this planet?!" he said with an angry face "well we found out that he found a visor in some sort of package that his friend sent" one of them said giving him the visor "*sigh* well he knows too much we have to wipe his memories but not all of them" he said standing up "NO PLEASE I DONT WANT TO RETURN THE POLICE WILL ARREST ME BECAUSE OF THAT VISOR PLEASE I BEG OF YOU" I said pleading "fine but you will have to convert yourself into one of us" he said calmly "thank you sir" I said relieved. We went to the labs for my conversion into a Protogen. The scientists were in awe of seeing there first human test subject to convert into a Protogen. They started the conversion without any questions whatsoever. They put something on face so I would be unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since when are people reading this already I'm so confused

Anyways thank you for reading pt.2!