♡ Angelic Coquette ♡

Intro:
This aesthetic is basically what the doelet community was. I wasn't around for that era to fully explain. But from what I know the term nymphet got shut down on tumblr because of sick people using the term for nsfw blogs. And there was a whole group chat where they changed the aesthetics name to Coquette. But there was this whole other community that basically made it a trauma and white girl centered aesthetic. Nylijah Myessa explains it way better.

I'm naming it Angelic because the term doelet is problematic. To be honest this aesthetic is kind of interchangeable with the aesthetics I've shown. But what makes angelic coquettes different is the huge focus on being soft and innocent as well as a lot of religous themes. And the motifs of bambi (baby deer) and angels. Which is why I'd honestly would just call it sad church girl aesthetic.

Who is she?
She is soft pure and innocent. She is a daydreamer. She loves the aesthetic of catholicity but not necessarily the beliefs that come with it.

Icons:
Now I do not know any icons for this aesthetic but I can give you movies!

The virgin suicides, daises, pretty baby, The love witch

Aesthetic behavior:
-is kind and sweet until you give her a reason not to
-sitting in a garden smelling flowers
-again likes the aesthetics of religion but doesn't necessarily believe in it
-writing poetry or writing in her diary
-looks innocent but is dirty minded

Aesthetic activities:
-crying and reading in her room
-playing in the forest or swimming in the lake

Where to shop:
-Thrift store
-SHEIN
-depop

Mood board: