Oh Kami

The previous day

The host club was holding a meeting about their supposed new manager. Each of them expressing their individual disliking to the said subject. Haruhi was sighing on how they were stuck in this mess.

"Who does she think she is?!" Hikaru asked furiously. "She can't just do that you know!"

"I agree with Hikaru! It's kinda unfair boss!" Kaoru added.

Tamaki exhaled exasperatedly. "Well, there's nothing we could do about it now can we?" He starts reasoning to them. Honey only played with Usa-chan, not really minding what everyone else was saying. He and Mori were practically the only ones calm about this. Excluding Kyoya of course. Tamaki whipped his head towards Kyoya who was writing yet again on his little black notebook.

"Kyoya, what can you tell us about Naomi?" He asks, hoping they could use something against her.

Kyoya stops writing and looks at them. "Well let's see..." He flips open a book displaying all the customers that he had kept tabs on. Everyone was huddled up together to listen. Haruhi,of course being sandwiched by the twins.

"Naomi Miyazaki," He reads aloud. "Eldest daughter and heiress to the Miyazaki airlines, Blood Type O, Height 5'6, Graduated in England with top rankings, Excellent in Martial Arts, Speaks seven languages fluently, Fears and Ambitions are not stated, No previous relationships and her mother was not stated." Kyoya finishes, closing the book. Of course, he left out one major detail: Her being engaged to him. "There isn't really anything that informative." He states.

"So that means..." Kaoru says "We're stuck with her..."

They sighed.

At The Miyazaki Household

Naomi handed her bag to the butler. He smiles at her as he bows respectfully and went the other way. She stares at him awhile before she went up.

She slowly went up the stairs, walking towards a specific room. Naomi closes her eyes momentarily before turning the knob. She opens her eyes to see... Her.

Naomi's eyes displayed no devoid of emotion as she approached the figure. She sits beside the bed, looking at the figure.

"Hello... Mother..." She says lowly.

The woman who was lying on the bed,sat up. Her head tilts to the side. Her long dark hair falls into place as her eyes look at Naomi in confusion.

"Who are you?"

Naomi looks at the ground. Her front hair covering up her eyes.
"Mother... It's Naomi," She says slowly to the woman who was only blinking. After a moment, she laughs. "Don't be silly! My daughter Naomi is still seven years old!" She looks up fondly. "How I miss her..." She says in a dazed tone. Naomi clutches the bed sheet tightly. Staring at it for a while.
"I miss you too... Mother..."

--- Timeskip brought to you by Usa-chan---

N A O M I

'3:00 p.m'

The clock displayed the time. Ah... I see it was already time to start with my new "club". I smirk as I stood up from my chair. I quickly headed towards the librarian with the book I needed. She smiled up at me as she stamps the back of the last page.
"In a hurry, are we Miss Miyazaki?" She adds a little giggle after that. Causing me to smile a fraction. I nod my head a bit before finally taking the book and headed out.

At times like these, I would've stayed in there longer but seeing that I've managed to enter a club... I guess I have no need to. I'm sure the members are already furious as it is. Here I was, being late in my first club meeting. Oh well, I suppose.

In less than a few minutes (five at most), I was already in front of Music Room 3. I took in my breath before turning the knob. Only to be greeted by the ever so 'pleasant' breeze of rose petals.

"Welcome Princ---" They start but immediately stopped to find out that it was only me. I walk inside anyways, bowing playfully. "Hello Gentlemen! And Lady!" I smirk causing some to 'sweatdrop'. I laugh at my own silliness before straightening up. Tamaki stepped forward with a full on smile on his face... Which was weird. "Naomi-chan! We were here just discussing on how we adore you as our new lady manager!"

I tilt my head in confusion. "Eh? Shouldn't you guys be moping?" I ask dryly.
The twins beamed at me. "What? Why would we do that?" They ask in unison.

Double sweat drop

What are these guys planning? I narrow my eyes at them. Their actions are a little too suspicious. I look from Honey to Tamaki. It seems like someone here is missing.

I clear my throat. A close eyed smile on my face as I clasp my hands together. "Alright gentlemen! On today's agenda we will---"

"Of course seeing as you are our manager, you would need a little something." Tamaki cut me off which made me tilt my head.

Suddenly I felt a presence at my back. Somehow, the aura was a bit off. I look back to see Kyoya--- holding a frilly white version of the school uniform. He had a certain glint in his eyes that made me somewhat nervous. I look back at the rest of the host club to see that they all had that glint in their eyes. Oh... No...

"If you're gonna be our manager---" Kaoru starts. "Then you're gonna need a uniform---" Hikaru finishes.

I blanch. "You can't be serious,"

Tamaki smirks. "Yes, we are,"

These morons are smarter than I thought. I side-glanced Haruhi, apparently from the look on her eyes I can tell they are serious.

"You're the one who wanted to be our manager... So a required uniform is a must," Kyoya says in his monotone although I could clearly tell he's enjoying this. I glared at all of them darkly. "So, you found a loophole eh? Well fine!" I announce to them stubbornly, snatching the uniform from Kyoya.

Honey gave me a thumbs up. "Don't worry Nao-chan! You'll look great! Hika-chan and Kao-chan picked that out just for you!" He exclaims, making me blink.

Wait... A minute..

Suddenly, I was held up by two pairs of arms. I turned my head to see the twins with mischievous smiles.

"H-hey! Let me go!"

"Let's go get changed!" They shouted happily and dragged me towards the dressing room.

Oh Kami...

A/N: There you go! Chapter 8 of Managing Fate! After two more chapters, I'll get started on the Anime XD I might be posting the next chapter later this night or early in the morning. Oh well! I'm still deciding who she'll go for so if u have any ideas just talk to me via comment or Pm XD that's all for now!