The New Manager

N A O M I

I watched as the host club began to panic animatedly. For some reason, they were flustering because of my little accusation... Well question. I took a sip of my tea calmly as Haruhi was dragged from her seat. A look of pure confusion registering her face. I smirked a little. Well this host club is interesting. I look back to see the twins and Tamaki giving me nervous smiles.

'Idiots...' I thought to myself.

The supposed "king" of the club cleared his throat. His hand swatted the air to seemingly throw away the subject. I blanched at his action. "What're you talking about Miss Naomi? My precious Haruhi is 100% Male! He isn't pretending ahahahaha" Tamaki explains in a slight high pitched tone. Do they seriously suspect me to buy this? If so... They really are a bunch of morons...

I leaned on my right arm. Staring at the scene before me boredly. One of the twins who I remember was Hikaru lightly patting Haruhi's back with a forced smile. "Wow Haruhi! You're so manly!" He states rather loudly.

"No wonder all the guests requests you!" His twin Kaoru chimes in.

I mentally facepalmed at their antics. Is this really the host club that all my female classmates fawned about? Sigh... I shifted on my seat casually with a tea cup in my hand. Apparently, this action made them more nervous.

By this time, Kyoya and the other two were 'sweatdropping'. Clearly not knowing what to say. Haruhi squirmed out of the twins' grasp. Brushing her uniform slightly.

I stood up and stared at all of them. "You know... This has been VERY interesting." I smirk

Kyoya stepped forward. "Well seeing as though there isn't any use to hiding it anymore... Let's talk shall we?" He says with an unfamiliar glint in his onyx eyes.

I stare down on my nails. "If we must"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"A...Debt?" I questioned aloud after hearing the whole story. By now, the rest of the club was listening in as well. All of them were in one couch in front of me.
"Yeah! Haru-chan is under a debt so she needs to work for it." Honey answers me.

I place my index finger under my chin as I stare down. "I see..."

"So now you know---" Hikaru starts only to be finished by Kaoru again. "The whole story"

I still find those two unbelievable....
"Now appearing as now you know, I'm assuming you'll keep our little secret?" Kyoya asks me with both his arms and legs crossed. I only shrug in response. "Well that is quite interesting but I don't really see the need to hide it" I say matter-of-factly. I stood up and bowed. "It was a pleasure gentlemen but I must go" I tell them one more time and headed towards the door.

'This information is too interesting to be kept. ' I thought to myself but only to be brought out by a pair of arms now carrying me by their shoulder. My eyes widen as I began kicking furiously but to no avail. I look back to see Takashi Morinizuka carrying me.

"We were serious when we told you to swear to secrecy" Kyoya said to me. I grit my teeth. "Let me go!" I demanded. Looking at my smirking fiancé.

Tamaki stepped forward. "Ms. Miyazaki, We'll let you go if you keep Haruhi's identity a secret." He says with such authority.

I look at Haruhi who was sighing. Not really sure what to do. I 'tsked'.

"And if I don't?" I challenged. I am not going to lose to these men.

"Naomi, just please keep it a secret." I shift my eyes to Haruhi. She was obviously exasperated. Well I was too. I look at the host club. "I'll keep your little secret" I say to them. Making Mori release me thus I fell to the floor with a 'THUD'

"O-ow!" I whimphered as Honey helped me up. "I'll keep your little secret on one condition" I continued

They tilted their heads in confusion as I wear another smirk. "I want to become manager of this host club."

"WHAAATTT??!!"

Tamaki forced a laugh. "You can't be serious, P-Princess" He said.

I nod. "Oh? But I am!That's my only condition. Either you claim it or I'll tell everyone about THAT." I say to them. They look at each other for a while.
"And I want half of your daily income of course seeing that I am gonna be part of this club"

Kyoya looks at me with a dark expression. Although I ignored it, as Tamaki shook my hand hesitantly. "Well I can't wait to work with you boys" My lips turn up a little since I know this is gonna be good. My eyes shifted to the clock. "I guess it's time for me to go"

I exited out of the club with its members truly irritated.

'Looks like I found a club' I thought once more.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jerome was already waiting for me outside of the gates. He opens the door for me as I gradually climbed in. "Let's go home"

At the host club

Haruhi stares at the boys who were clearly frustrated.
"Hey Boss! You can't just let her waltz in here and become our new manager!" Hikaru fumed. Kaoru placed a hand on his older brother's shoulder to calm him down. "Hikaru..." He says quietly.
Tamaki who was looking out the window paid no mind to them. He was busy watching a limousine speeding away from the school. "Look we have no choice alright?" Tamaki finally looks at them. "We need to protect Haruhi's identity even if it means having someone become our manager" . Tamaki sighs.

Honey and Mori were sitting in their usual table. Not really making any movements. Honey wouldn't even touch his cake.

Seeing all this, Haruhi sighed. "I'm sorry if I caused all of this guys." She apologizes softly making the members look at her.

"It's not your fault Haruhi." Kyoya says finally. He was quiet ever since Naomi's little announcement. "Don't worry, I know Ms. Miyazaki becomes easily bored so she should quit the club in no time" Kyoya informs them while typing on his laptop.

All of them exchanged looks. Hoping that what he said really was true.

A/N: Finally! I posted a chapter hahaha. I was kinda distracted with something and forgot this story. Thank you so much for 150+ reads! I'll be posting the next chapter soon and sorry if Naomi acts like a B here XD. She'll be a little bit different on the future chapters. Once again thank you and don't forget to vote and comment~
Pic on the side is Naomi Miyazaki