-Chapter 4- JELENA OFFICIAL ?? /I wanna run, run smash into you

I was cut off with a kiss, a kiss from the one that I love. Everyone began to cheer me on, anticipating on her reply. She said 'YES' I stood up, picked her up and spun her around.

- Later on-

We were sitting down holding hands across the petal decorated table just talking about life in general.

RING RING RING

She looked down briefly at her phone" I am so sorry justy baby , hold on I gotta take this call"

Sitting there gazing into space.

*whispers* "shut up, Okay, ha-ha, I am coming right now I am on my way, okay bye, you to" she giggled.

Still zoned out.

She looked up at me "Justin, I have to go right now, very urgent"

Getting up from my seat "sure, hold up let me give you a ri......"

"don' t worry I will not be needing that" she replied back in such a hast whilst grabbing her clutch bag.

"Sel are you oka.........?"

" I am perfectly fine you worry too much; you need to just CHILL Justy" she laughed nervously.

"Sel but why can' t I take you the........"

"Justin" she snapped, "don't worry honestly I can take care of myself, Oh, well look who we have here it's my body guard, bye Justin". She said looking behind me.

"Okay I love you Sel"

"you too bye and thanks for tonight I couldn't have asked for anything more special" she said grinning at me.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips, ummmm taste like strawberries and she was off.

____________________________________________________________

End of Flash back

Oh shizz!! I almost forgot about the row I had with Livs, I need to sort things out quickly before she leaves me for good, even though I LOVE Selena I love Livs to just not in the same way as Selena, it is hard to explain but right now I need to think of a plan that would get Livs to start talking to me again.

I really do hope she forgives me because I will never find a Best Girl that is a friend to ever replace Livs, she is always there for me, always has my back, even if I'm in the wrong she tells me things STRAIGHT.

Even though I have Chaz and Ryan as best friends, I still need Livs she is the only one that understands me lately, Chaz and Ryan don't see that I am actually in love with her and that she is in love with me to.

____________________________________________________________

Olivia POV

Walking back home for what felt like hours now, I sure do have a lot of explaining to do when I get home.

I could see my house in the distance, the quicker I get back the less trouble I get, that's it I am legging it.

Justin POV

I was running why? I have no idea but I do know where I'm going.

To Livs house.

Olivia POV

Come on Livs, I can do it I can ......

THUD

OUCCCCH,

??? "Oh My Gosh I am so sorry"

Head down as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground,

I should, I find myself in love racing the earth,

And I'm soaked in your love

And love was right in my path, in my grasp

And me and you belong

I want to, run, run smash into you

I want to, run, run.... Smash into YOU

____________________________________________________________

1) Wassup peeps: P??

2) Who do you think bumped into OLIVIA??

3) I do not own the lyrics I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN THE LYRICS, the lyrics belong to the beautiful and talented Ms Beyoncé Knowles.

You know the usual comment and vote makes me happy!! :D

PEACE