"Oh.. Okay by the way, here meet, Mr Nicklaus Williams, Mr Grayson's friend and lawyer, "

Seraphina peeked her head a little bit more towards her brother and saw an unknown man which made her gulp in nervousness.

Seraphina made no efforts to get closer to that stranger and her uneasiness didn't go unnoticed by all the men present around her. Arzal glanced at Nicklaus ,who was waiting for his approval and Arzal gave him that by nodding his head lightly.

Nicklaus took his steps closer to her but Seraphina again swallowed hard and tried to get more closer to Arzal.

Nicklaus reached her . He also had to bow his head at her because he was also tall.

Seraphina was nervous but then she saw Nicklaus smile at her and then extended a bouquet of colorful flowers towards her.

"Will you be my friend, Seraphina? " His voice was soft and his gaze was gentle which made Seraphina eased up.

She also smiled back at him and tried to take the bouquet but her hands were already busy holding her Tinnie, so without thinking anything, Seraphina shoved her Tinnie in Arzal's arms because he was the closest person standing to her and then took the bouquet from Nicklaus.

"Thank you, " She smiled widely, making Nicklaus beamed too and there stood Arzal who was squeezing her teddy and was glaring at its little owner.

"Sorry for this, Mr Grayson. Please give this to me, " Nathan apologized, looking at his head boss holding his sister's teddy bear.

It was beyond inappropriate for him but only if he knew that teddy bear was his head boss's biggest rival.

"Okay, Sephi ,go and help our guests in settling down in the dining table till then, I will put your teddy in my room, "

Seraphina immediately nodded her head and then looked at Nicklaus.

"Please come Mr… "She didn't know what to call him.

" You can call me Nick , as now we're friends, Seraphina, " Nicklaus spoke, smiling.

She giggled and nodded.

"Okay, Nick. Let's go, " She happily took Nicklaus to the dining table, completely forgetting her grey-eyed guest, who was glaring at her back and then followed them.

"Okay, you sit here. I will take something for you to drink, " Seraphina said to Nicklaus, who nodded with a smile and then looked at Mr Arzal Grayson who was looking, he was on the edge of chopping his best friend and spanking his best friend's new best friend.

Seraphina scoffed a bit at his expression but didn't speak anything and left.

"Well , she's adorably cute and beautiful, " Nicklaus commented, making him frown.

"What? Don't give me these deadly looks. I am not into innocent teenagers and she is looking more than innocent, "

Arzal rolled his eyes and spat

"Better for you and your life. Stay away from her or else… "

"Got it ,Grayson. Now calm your burning ass down, " Nicklaus chuckled and Arzal frowned and then heard her coming back from the kitchen, holding a tray of glass of soft drinks.

"Please, have it, " She spoke and extended the glasses, first to Nick and then turned towards him and that was where those silver eyes noticed her full frame and how beautiful she was looking.

She was wearing a floral printed light pink frock which was covering her till her thighs. Her long brown hair was open. Her face had no layer of makeup but still her cheeks were naturally pink as usual and her plumpy lips were moisturized with a light pink lip tint ,matching with her clothes color. She was looking ordinary but in his eyes, she was looking ethereal.