000. Shut up & die

Listening to: Gnarls Barkley - Crazy01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻   ılı

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
   ılı.lıllılı.ıll
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

(for confusion makima is not the mc well not yet)

血液

Was dripping on the chainsaw. "Drip Drop".. While You was standing seeing makima's back profile.

While denji was talking to makima. "So you finally let your guard down."  You said. "I'll be taking pochita back"  denji said looking down at makima.

"Eh" "ah" Makima said with a shocked face while squatting dying.

"That was close there..." "used all the blood power gaved me" denji said.

While You was still standing there quietly, not saying nothing just starting the two.

"How.." 'Did.." Makima said while she had blood on her nose and mouth.

Then at this point You was walking towards denji standing there shoulder by side. Then you were staring down at makima.

You was telling her how he did it. Step by step.

Not healing fast are we now?"  "bless your soul Y/N..." makima said.   "You really think you're in control, makima?" You asked crushed down into your knees

you decide to hug her. "I haven to respect you makima.. of you're dream. I did have respect for you but you're a very sinful person. " 

surprisingly she was crying on your shoulder. Your feeling to makima were pity and saddening.

You whispered to her ear that you want a contract that you want the whole of her. Her abilities. She trusted you & loved you. Both you and her feelings were real but life isn't always fair. Holding her back with your right hand and left hand.

More detailed you're going to be the control devil.

depending you will use the power. Not going to hell just maybe. The control devil is alive making you into you. At the same time nayuta would be the control devil as well.

You'll be like a field. Not the original users of it.

She told you that make her goal come true making humanity better final moments.

You swore to her. there's two people have faith in you becoming a good person.

Then denji was talking "I used power blood to make this chainsaw" said denji.