2. We like it when you're possessive

"Stupid idiota" Romano mumbled under his breath. You both had been dating for a while now so he decided to take you to the park.

"Lovi you should have seen your face!" You were on the verge of tears, "It was redder than a tomato" you pecked his cheek lightly. He brushed off your comments before holding your hand again "don't do that regrazza, curls are off limits " his hands moved to your waist "unless we-" "no, sorry Francis i'm dating someone" his eyes popped out of his head before scowling at your immaturity.

"Look Germany it's y/n-a bella  and fretto!" Your eyes traveled towards the jogging area where Lovino's brother was sprinting towards you both before forcefully hugging you.

Being the affectionate person you are, you hugged him back and ruffled his hair. "Feli, how are you?" You released him only to be forced into Lovino's side."i've been fine-a" he looked upon his brothers face to find the permanent blush that stained his cheeks, "My brothers found-a love that's-a cute"

"ITALY! BACK TO WORK" A buff- and I mean Hulk buff- man started chasing little Feli, until he saw you. "I ze you're y/n". "She's mine potato bastard" Romano's grip on your side tightened. "Yeah I heard" they had a staring contest before he turned to run after Feli. You looked up at your boyfriend, locking your hands to release the death grip he had on you.

"Wax idiot" He glared at the sight of Ludwig carrying Feli back to the jogging path.

"Roma, you're way too possessive" He looked down at you and smirked "But you're mine, I need to protect what's mine" he planted a soft yet firm kiss on your forehead.