𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 ( 18+ )

" Hurry the fuck up." Miguel commanded, throwing one of the doors opened and pushing me inside.

I shiver at the contact of the cold air, looking around at the modern exterior inside. My eyes traveled up to the glass chandeliers hanging above the ceiling, shining brightly as it swayed.

Two security guards stood idly near the long granite desk top, their eyes traveling up my body.

Miguel mugged them, " Fuck you lookin at?"

they cleared their throats, looking away from Miguel's death glare.

I pulled on his arm, " Miguel-"

He snapped his neck towards me, "  Fuck did I say?" He gritted.

I shut my mouth, looking away from him. We headed towards the sleek grey elevators that were just a few feet away from us. He pressed one of the buttons, then pushed me inside the opening doors, letting go of me.

He scoffed, breaking the silence." You got sum fucking nerve showing yo ass tonight, Esme. Best believe you gon learn tonight, that's fasho."

I bit the inside of my cheek, " Miguel you're taking this too far.. I was just having fun with my friends- I didn't know you were going to be at the club."

Miguel turned around, walking closer to me. I grip the handles, feeling his body heat against mine. I look into his eyes, seeing the anger and jealousy swirling together.
" I was watching yo ass the entire time, lil girl. I watched you grind up against that Nigga, letting him touch you and kiss on you. I should've put a bullet in his fucking head for evening lookin at you." He seethed, putting his hands on either side of my face.

I shook my head in disbelief, " You're insane. You can't do this-"

" I'll slaughter every single mothafucka who even tries to fuck wit you, Esme. You haven't even begun to see crazy yet, lil girl."

" ..Why? Why are you doing this?" I say softly, my eyes dropping to his chest.

Miguel placed his hand underneath my chin, lifting it so I could look up at him. " You belong to me. Every inch of you, Every part of you, belongs to me. You're mine and mine only," he hissed.

Before I could respond, he moves away. As the elevator began to move, I closed my eyes. It was an attempted to pretend that none of this was happening- that none of this sexual tension was real.

I let out a shaky breath, wrapping my arms around my frame as the growing nerves set inside my stomach as the elevator came to a vault.  I looked at the monitor above the doors, seeing that we were  finally on the sixth floor.

The doors opened quickly, and Miguel and I were on the move for the upteenth time. He gestured with his head to follow, which i obliged.

We headed down the narrow hallway, passing by rows of doors that had discreet numbers by its side. We took a left, then headed right, and stopped at the first door: B78.

He unlocked the door, leaving it wide open. I timidly follow behind him, my eyes scanning over the dark exterior home.
" Let's go." He says angrily, side-eyeing me as we headed towards the spiral stairs, taking a left and opening the third door on our right.