We were in a hurry, a very time ticking hurry.
But somehow between this horrific start of the day and these time-ruining moments, we still made it on time, although we were running a little bit late. We were one minute over time, which pretty much counts as 'on time'.

I was wearing a purple dress with this beautiful made eyeliner wing, if I can say it myself. I think it was my best one so far. I had this little purple and gray flower crown on with some of the flower levees that looked like they were just dried out and death.

While I was making my way out of the cab, that seemed to be available this morning. Atlas was stepping out of the other side of the cab in this gorgeous straight brown suit. It looked like a suit out of the old fashioned way, but it still fit his figure perfectly.  He has this tied bow on instead of a  tie, but it still matched perfectly with his whole outfit. Sem was in the front; he wanted to sit next to me at first so people wouldn't look 'weird' at us when my own boyfriend doesn't walk out next to me. but Atlas forced him to basically sit in front, sincerely, since they didn't want to make a scene in front of all the people walking by, he agreed. Atlas seemed to do that a lot recently.

But then again, why should I want to sit next to Sem when he's the one forcing me to cover up my bruises because it would give him a bad 'reputation'? Somehow I still want to, but I also want to break up with him. I'm just so scared he won't take it well and I'd be dead that same day.

Sem was wearing a dark blue suit with a tie. I think he had to provide Bonnie, just the wrong color.

Once we were inside and finally sat down in our Provended seats, everything went so slow. The wedding, the tears, the rings, the kiss. It all felt like ages, but it was supposed to me an overwhelming great moment. Don't get me wrong. I'm absolutely happy for both of them, but I couldn't help but feel so stared at. This was their moment, not mine.  So who could possibly be caused to stare at me during this breathtaking moment?

Sem. Of course, always Sem. He was looking at me with this death stare, and every time I looked into his direction his eyes met the alter, like nothing had ever happened. It drives me nuts. I  scraped my throat quietly and glued my eyes back to the now married couple.

My friend, who looked absolutely gorgeous in this yellow suit with tons of purple hidden between parts, and her fiancé who had this suit with a name tag that says 'William afton.' But then with the William crossed out and replaced with 'Lillian'.