Eight

Craig

"Craig it's your turn!" Tolkien grinned at me.
Alright calm down Craig, don't be a pussy and back down now, this is apart of the plan.
"Hmm fine, I guess I can go." I said plainly getting up from the couch.
"W-wow you're r-re-really going?" Jimmy said in disbelief.
"Uh sure, I guess." I responded.
Remember calm.
"Cool! Lets see who shall be locked up with you.." Bebe said with a wide smile.
"Oh! Tweek!"
My heart pounded like crazy, I could feel myself beginning to shake a bit from the nerves.
"M-me?" Tweek stuttered.
God he's adorable.
"Yeah! You haven't gone, go in with Craig!" She urged.
Tweek's cheeks lit up with blush and I swear I could feel my heart skip a beat.
"S-sure!" He got up and walked towards me.
"Alright l-lets go.." I said
Fuck! I fucking stuttered! Gosh I'm so pathetic..
"No need to be so nervous Tucker!" Kenny said clearly enough for me to hear him.
I flipped him off.
"Shut up Kenny."
Me and Tweek made our way to the closet and stepped inside.
"Alright! 7 minutes on the clock! Have fun!" Nichole smiled.
I shut the door.
Fuck I'm nervous.
Me and Tweek stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, neither knowing what to say.
"Well this is fun..heh.." Tweek said trying to lift the awkward tension
"Yeah..pretty fun." I replied dryer than sand.
We kept looking at eachother back and forth unsure of what to say to one another.
"J-Jesus... this is a lot of pressure.." Tweek gulped.
His cheeks were burning bright red.
"I k-know neither of us want to be here right now, b-but we don't r-really have to kiss or anything..r-right..?" Tweek said turning his face away from me and scratching the back of his neck.
My heart was pounding..
"We-we can just do nothing for 7 minutes a-and-"
I suddenly moved closer to him, I had to tell him.
"Tweek.." I said, he jumped a little from my sudden response.
"I want to kiss you. So bad right now.."
Tweek's face grew red instantly.
"Oh my gosh.." he stammered.
After a few seconds, the words that came out of my mouth hit me, my face was flustered but I didn't really care at this point.
"Craig.." he muttered
I couldn't stop I was in the moment and I was a wreck, my heart probably already exposed me from how loud it is.
"Tweek...I really..really like you, like you have no idea..." I muttered.
Tweek just stared at me with his bright blue eyes, as if they were gemstones.
"I...like you too..Craig, I was pretty nervous about this whole game...especially when I came in here with you.." Tweek replied grabbing his shaky hands.
"I've liked you for a while now...but I just didn't want to ruin anything between us..you are so confident and cool...I'm always so spastic and crazy, I was so scared about what you'd think of me if I ever told you.." he spoke.
I understood, I was afraid too.
Tweek was one of the only friends that put up with me and my shitty attitude, but around him I felt calm and at ease, like I can be myself around him.
"Tweek..?" I questioned.
He looked up back at me, it made my stomach tie in knots.
I looked back at him, and slowly without a word.
I kissed him
The butterflies in my stomach grew almost bursting from within me.
Although is was short, it was sweet and nice.
Tweek slowly looked at me and then smiled.
I smiled back at him.
Suddenly Tweek moved closer and kissed me, I kissed him back.
This one was quite longer, it was smooth, nothing erotic but more like something you'd see in a movie, perfect.
We kept kissing one another, I kept grinning and smiling causing a giggle to escape Tweek's mouth.
"Stop, it's hard to kiss you if you keep smiling..!" He whispered yelled at me teasingly.
I chuckled.
"I'm just really happy.." I replied.
He gave me a bright smile which could make the sun jealous.
He's so perfect.
Words can't even describe his beauty.
Sunflowers would be ashamed of themselves at how gorgeous he is.
All his stutters and wild antics are wonderful because that makes him special, I know he doesn't like that about himself but I will help him, I truly love him, every part of him.
"Me t-too.." Tweek replied.
We both moved in and began to kiss the other, our hearts in sync.
I grabbed his shoulders and held him closer to me, feeling the warmth of our bodies grow.
He grab onto my neck, I fought hard to not laugh from the ticklish touch.
We parted to catch our breaths.
But just for a second before we eventually pulled eachother back in, kissing eachother like it was the fight of our lives.
Suddenly light hit the side of my face and a gust of air flew sending a shiver up my spine.
I opened my eyes and see Bebe with a wide excited grin and a red faced Tweek.
"Times up!" She chanted.
Goddammit..
"B-Bebe!" Tweek whined.
"A warning!"
She giggled at his response.
I helped Tweek up to his feet and led him back to the living room with the rest of the group.
"So? How was it?" Tolkien asked with a cheeky smile.
"Awesome" I replied smiling and grabbing Tweek's hand.
He quickly looked at our hands and then up at me and smiled.
He's going to kill me, but I'll be fine with that
"Aww! So cute!" Heidi squealed.
"Yeah! You two are awfully adorable." Butters backed up.
I thanked everyone and sat back down with Tweek right beside me.

3rd Person

Tweek and Craig continued to hold each other's hand for the remainder of the game, refusing to go in again.
They were like in their own bubble, not even bothering to enter the rest of the group's conversation.
They were so sucked into eachother that they hadn't realized everyone looking at them.
They laughed and apologized for their absence, they then went on to play more games and eat snacks for the rest of the night with all of their friends and buddies having a great time.
Who would've guessed that two great best friends could be more with a little time and patience, I guess 7 minutes is just the perfect amount of time.

End