Three

Tweek

It's almost time! I'm pretty sure I have everything I need, especially since Craig texted me saying it was going to be a sleepover.
I've only ever stayed the night at Craig's and Clyde's house with just us guys, so staying the night with all these new people will be pretty nerve wrecking.
I look at my phone to check the time.
7:38
Oh god! It's almost time! I'm going to be late if I don't start getting over there!
I quickly put on my green slides and slip on a grey jacket over my long sleeve air plane shirt.
I had to change into some pjs I never used since I don't think everyone is going to show up in onesies. I grab my bag, grab my coffee warmer and dash out the house and run all the way to the Black's residence.
While rushing over there I bump into something, or more so someone.
"GAH! I'm sorry! I d-DIDNT mean to-Clyde?" I stuttered.
Clyde turns around to look at me while he has his arm wrapped around Bebe's shoulders
"Hey dude! Are you also heading to Tolkien's? No need to rush, he texted me saying nobody's there yet besides Craig so we'll be early." He said lightly punching my shoulder.
"Aww great..what a r-relief!" I sighed.
"Hey, me and Bebe were talking and I found out we were going to be playing-"
"We're playing seven minutes in heaven!" Bebe cut him off inching closer to my face.
"It's going to be amazing! You're going to play too right Tweek?" She asked with a preppy voice
"Seven minutes in heaven!? But I haven't even given my first k-kiss yet!" I stammered.
Oh god my stomach feels like it's trapped in knots.
"Don't worry Tweek! Even if you do play you don't have to kiss the person your trapped with! It will be pretty awkward but it'll be fine!" She assured me.
Me and Bebe were pretty good friends, she always comes to the Coffee shop and talks to me about boy troubles, outfit ideas, or girl talk, she's like the sister I never had.
"T-thanks Bebe." I smiled at her.
"Sure!" She grinned.
"Well...there is a particular person looking to smooch up with Tweek." Clyde said smirking.
WHAT?! SOMEONE WANTS TO KISS ME??
"WHAT?!" Me and Bebe exclaimed.
"Yea, someone has gotten their eye on you dude!" Clyde chuckled.
"Who is it!" Bebe asked Clyde.
He shook his head "I'm sorry I'm can't spill! I was told if I were to snitch I would be dead!" Clyde said putting his other arm up.
"Aww cmon! Nobody will know you told us, just tell the poor boy!" Bebe urged.
"Y-yeah I wanna know! GAH!" I asked.
Someone wants to kiss me?! I still can't believe it!
"My lips are sealed! You'll find out later today alright!" Clyde said.
"I'll give you a kiss if you tell me!" Bebe shouted.
Clyde immediately turned his headed and nodded.
"For sure! But you can't tell Tweek or it will ruin the surprise!" Clyde said.
Oh cmon! This will just make me more anxious than I already am!
After Bebe gave a small peck to Clyde he whispered, who I believe, which person has their eye on me.
After a little of whispering Bebe sprang up in excitement and grabbed me and danced around me.
"OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS GREAT!!" Bebe exclaimed excitedly.
"They would be so cute together!" She said analyzing me.
"W-what! Who is it!" I question getting a tint of red plastered on my face.
"I'm sorry Tweek I can't tell you! But, you'll love the answer once you find out!" She squirmed.
"This is going to be a fun night, right Tweek?" Clyde said with a wide grin.
"Y-yeah, fun.." I said my blush growing darker.

"Hey guys! You made it!" Tolkien said opening the door to his gigantic house.
"Of course we did man! Who's all here?" Clyde asked leading Bebe inside.
"Oh Craig's setting up the Nintendo switch on our grand TV, Jimmy and Nichole were helping me in the kitchen with snacks and Butters is chilling on the couch." He said taking us to the living room.
"W-wow! Tolkien you have such a nice house! I-I think I've only ever been in your house once." I said with a slight smile.
"Well make yourselves comfortable! You can set your things by the living room." He grinned walking back to the kitchen.
"This is amazing! I'm going to go with Nichole and chat with her, can you take my bag to the living room Sweetie." Bebe asked Clyde.
"Of course!" He smiled.
She handed her bad to him and walked off, me and Clyde made our way to the living room with Craig and Butters.
"Hey guys!" Clyde announced his presence.
Craig looked away from the tv and towards me and Clyde, I felt my face blush a little.
"Oh heya fellas!" Butters responded from the couch.
"Oh hey Craig catch!" Clyde threw over the Super Smash Bros disk over to him.
"Thanks." He said with a monotone voice.
"Hmm, there's only 4 controllers, I'm pretty sure Tolkien said there's more upstairs in his room." Craig said as he got up from his spot
"Hey Clyde come help me out!" Craig said heading towards the stairs.
Clyde gave him a weird look and wrapped his arm around Butters.
"Sorry man me and Butters are going to sent up our sleeping bags, take Tweek with you!"
Craig jumped a little and turned to look at me, I gave him a small smile and raced towards him.
Why is my heart pounding so loudly?

Craig

To hell with Clyde! First he blabbers out my secret on the streets and now he's pushing me and Tweek to have alone time?! What a douche!
Tweek opens the door to Tolkiens room which is super dark, he wonders inside while I stand by the door trying to find the light switch.
"Where is it....ah found it." I switch on the lights and suddenly I hear Tweek jump back and yelp in pain.
"GAH! Ow! Jesus!" He yelled.
"Woah are you okay Tweek?" I rushed over to him.
"Y-yeah, just smashed my foot into Tolkiens drawer." He ached.
"But I found the controllers, they were sitting on the floor." He got up while still wincing at the pain at his foot.
I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and held him up to help him walk downstairs again.
"Are you good now?" I asked him while I looked at his crystal blue eyes, god why am I like this.
"Yeah, thank you Craig." He gave me a warm smile while his cheeks tinted red.
I felt myself begin to get flustered.
"U-uh sure, of course!" I stuttered.
God dammit Tucker! You never stutter!
Tweek giggled at me and I could feel everything around me calm down.
We made our way down stairs back into the living room to find Kyle and Kenny sitting on the couch chatting with Clyde and Butters, more so it looked like Kyle griping about something that Cartman did and everyone else just listening to his complaints.
"Well look who arrived! Are y'all married now? Why are you holding Tweek?" Clyde poked at me.
I blushed like a mad man and gave Clyde a death glare.
"Shut the hell up Donovan, he hurt his foot and I was helping him." I scoffed.
I sat Tweek down next to Kyle and sat beside him.
"Anyways, has anyone seen Stan?" Kyle asked.
"Yeah! I think he's outside with Wendy and Heidi." Butters said with his usual smile.
Kyle looked down pretty upset looking but I brushed it off.
"Alright! We've got snacks and drinks everyone!" Nichole announced coming into the living room with a tray full of chips, candy, popcorn and jello while Tolkien came out with Sodas and cups, Jimmy following soon after.
"We're also making brownies later, but they're still being baked." Nichole smiled.
"Aw sick! I want snacks." Cartman said.
"Where were you fatass?" I asked.
He glared at me and scoffed.
"I left to the restroom, gosh Craig mind your business." He sassed at me.
I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.
"AW HELL YEAH SKITTLES!" Clyde yelled as he scampered towards the snacks tray.
Bebe came and smacked his hand away
"Ow! What was that for?" He cried.
"Let me take a picture of Nichole's beautiful organization!" Bebe said taking out her phone and snapping multiple photos.
"Alright so first and for most we're going to be holding a Super Smash Bros tournament! Lets play Rock Paper Scissors to see who's up first!" Tolkien said.
"Oh! Sweet!" Stan yelled coming inside to the living room, along side Wendy and Heidi.

"Alright, Heidi v.s Butters! You two are the first pair for the smash tournament! You may choose which ever character you want besides Ridley and Ganon! Those two are insanely overpowered if you know how to use them." Tolkien stated.
"Cough Kyle Cough." Cartman bickered.
"Shut up fat fuck! Atleast I know how to play decently!" Kyle yelled
"Yeah because who spends all their time analyzing Smash Characters? Nerds do!" Cartman picked at.
"Enough you two!" Heidi yelled.
"Thanks Heidi, alright then any questions?" Tolkien said handing Butters and Heidi their remotes.
"Uh, I've never really played smash before fellas." Butters admitted.
"You'll be alright dude!" Kenny muffled.
"Alright then! Lets start!" Heidi said with excitement.

Cut