Seven

Craig

Stan better hurry the Fuck up, this isn't some drama show or something, I'm going to shove him in the closet if he doesn't answer.
"I...." Stan stuttered.
I winced at the silence and awkwardness of the room.
I looked around and noticed Tolkien and Butters felt it too, Clyde kept gushing over Bebe and Jimmy was too distracted by the gummy bears on the snack tray.
"Fuck...okay lets do it..." Stan stood up.
Finally.
"Oh..a-alright." Kyle replied.
They both awkwardly walked up to the closet and slowly got in.
"We'll be back in a bit.." Kyle said shyly as he shut the closet door.
Silence filled the room thick as fog.
"That was awkward as hell! Gosh I was cringing so hard!" Bebe exclaimed.
"Aww cmon! They were both nervous, cut them some slack." Nichole sweetly admitted.
"I-I agree, I haven't gone yet but I'm still pretty n-nervous.." Tweek added, twitching ever so slightly.
"Thats true! Tweek you haven't gone in! You promised me you would!" Bebe yelled.
Tweek jumped
"Uh well, I'll go later." He scrambled.
"I can wait, don't worry about me." He said with a nervous grin.
Bebe gave me a playful glare and shoved it off.
"W-w-what about y-you C-craig?" Jimmy questioned.
I looked up since I really haven't been paying attention much to everyone talking to I was taken back a bit from his question
"Uh yeah, I'll go later." I shrugged.
Everyone looked at me blankly, just awkward...
"Hey Craig." Tolkien asked me.
I looked up towards him, he motioned to the kitchen so I stood up.
"We'll be right back everyone I need to talk to Craig about...uhm....scary stories! To play!" Tolkien led me to the kitchen.
I walked into the giant white palace, each surface shiny as a gem.
"Soooo...what did you need?" I asked curiously.
He gave me a grin and a snotty look.
This jackass
"Bro what the hell are you doing? Are you stalling or something? Why aren't you taking Tweek?" I looked down.
"Jeez dude, no pressure or anything." I said sarcastically earning a sigh from him.
"Look I'm sorry, I just don't know how to do it." I said defeated.
"Okay I have a plan..."
I looked up at Tolkien, I could sense him brewing a bad idea noting his wide grin.
"What do we have to do?" I responded..

Tweek

"I just don't know how!" I whined sadly.
I really have been trying to man up and get a turn with Craig but I'm too much of a woos!
"C-chill m-m-man! Just t-take it e-easy." Jimmy smiled.
"Aww Tweek do you like Craig?" Heidi asked me politely.
I looked down feeling my face turn into a blush.
"I mean we've been friends for so long so I thought it was more of a-admiration, but I guess I really do like him..." I admitted.
"I get butterflies e-each time I'm around him, I-I just don't know what to do..!"
I looked up, feelings better as the heavy weight was lifted from my chest.
"Can you guys help me..?" I pleaded.
Everyone looked at each other and gave a sincere nod.
"Of course we'll help you!" Clyde spoke.
"I'm the best wingman you'll have ever met!" He giggled.
"Alright don't get too excited, so how should we do this?" Wendy asked.
We all stayed silent trying to think of something.
"Oh! I think I have an idea! It may be risky but it could work!" Nichole said.
She explained her plan to us in specific detail...
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONF WITH NICHOLE?!
"WHAT?!" I yelled out flustered.
"Nichole!" Wendy yelled.
"What?! It could work!" She said giggling.
"We're just trying to get them alone for 7 minutes, not trying them to have the roomba in their sleeping bags." Bebe said sarcastically.
Nichole giggled and turned to me.
"I was kidding don't worry, listen Tweek." I looked up at her.
"You don't need a plan, just be casual and you! And if you do have a bit of trouble then we'll help you out!" She smiled at me.
I breathed out a bit in relief and relaxed a bit.
"T-thanks guys..hopefully I don't screw it up." I said shyly.
As if on cue Tolkien and Craig walked back into the living room with more snacks.
"We just thought the snack tray might've been running low, so we brought some goldfish and ruffles." Tolkien said placing them on the tray.
"Oooh! Ruffles." Heidi popped open the bag and took a handful into her mouth.
"My favs!" She said gleefully.
"Anyways is it almost time for those two to get out?" Butters asked.
"Oh yeah! I completely forgot!" Bebe quickly checked the timer and saw that the timer had already gone off.
"Well lets go get them out!" She giggled.
She made her way towards the closet and grabbed the nob.
"Hey shouldn't you warn them you're opening the door?" Butters stated.
"It'll be a surprise!" She grinned.
As soon as she said that she threw open the door to reveal two red faced boys all over eachother.
"Times up! Woah! You guys looked Fucked up!" Bebe teased.
"Bebe!" Kyle groaned angrily but quite embarrassed.
"You should've given us a warning before you opened the door.." Stan muttered completely red.
"Hehe! You guys actually went way more than 7 minutes, we kinda forgot about you guys!" Heidi giggled.
The two boys stood embarrassed in front of the rest of the group, both completely blushing.
I envied them for a moment but then felt happy for them.
"Whatever...I'm done playing!" Kyle said pouting and sitting down on the couch.
Stan followed after him and sat right next to him, grabbing his hand quite hidden but enough for me to see.
Aww aren't they cute!
Just wish it was me and Craig...
"Alright Craig! Your turn!" Tolkien grinned.
What?

Cut