One

Tweek

BEEP BEEP BE-
I smash my alarm clock breaking it, this was my what? 7th alarm I've broken this month? I can't help it! It's so loud it freaks me out!
"Tweek come down honey, I made some pancakes for you!" My mom chimed.
"C-Coming!" I scrambled out of bed and changed into my usual attire.
My green button up, which I can barely button on my own, and some dark jeans with my converse sneakers.
I look in the mirror trying to make my hair look decent for it to only spring back up again in a mess.
"GAH! Dammit..." I yelled.
I walk downstairs and pull a seat out at the dining table while my mom places the plate of pancakes in front of me.
"Here you go dear, I have your coffee for you to take to school hon." She smiles at me.
I nod my head and try to eat my breakfast, though failing because I can't stop twitching.
"D-Dammit!" I slam my fork down on the table.
"You okay Tweek?" My mom called brewing coffee in the kitchen.
"Yeah I-I'm fine Mom! Ack!" I gulp down my breakfast and grab my bag and my coffee cup. I head to open the door but it suddenly swings open.
"Hey Tweek"
"GAH!" I jump back in surprise.
"Craig!? W-what the hell dude!" I stammered.
He chuckles at me.
"Sorry man, I came a bit early since Clyde was walking Bebe to school and he said he couldn't come with us, and Tolkien always goes in his Dad's fancy car."
I just stared at him.
"S-so just us t-then?" I asked
"Yep" Craig responded.
"Alright then!"
I step out and shut the door behind me. Once I close the door I began feeling a bit nervous, but why?
"Okay so it's 7:45, if we go through Main Street we will make it on time to class." Craig said looking at his phone.
"O-okay, I can't risk getting a-another tardy, I sneak into the teachers lounge to get more coffee creamer so I skip a bit of class already." I said sipping on my sweet drink.
"I don't understand how you like coffee that much, you eat it with everything." Craig said looking directly at me.
My stomach flutters a bit, wait what?
"Earth to Tweek?" Craig waves in front of my face.
"Huh! O-Oh sorry man, what were you saying?" I say, I feel my face flush red.
He gave me a curious look
"Well I was mentioning this get together Tolkien was going to arrange, he invited all the guys and Stan's gang, and I'm pretty sure Wendy, Bebe, and Heidi are coming too."
Woah! A get together? At Tolkien's? I'm not Christian but Amen to that!
"Really? H-He never throws a-any parties because he never wants anyone to touch h-his things! Especially Cartman." I said excitedly, I mean you can't blame me, it's Tolkien Black we're taking about here, big ass house!
"Yeah I was kinda surprised when he mentioned it to me about it, so you in?" He asked me with a sly grin.
I nodded my head.
"H-hell yeah! Ack!" I stammered.
He snickered and we continued our way to school.

"So what are we thinking everyone? Should we do Mario Kart or Smash?" Clyde asked
Tolkien munched down on his barbecue chips while I drank my coffee.
"W-well g-guys, I think s-smash would be more f-fun." Jimmy chimed in.
"I agree, Mario Kart is too easy." Craig said.
We were discussing what video game we should play as a tournament, me and Tolkien both didn't care so we didn't say anything, I would be fine with anything.
"Alright cool! This is going to be fucking sick!" Clyde yelled.
"Yeah for sure, by the way Tolkien.." Craig spoke.
The uneasiness in his voice was enough to make Tolkien stop eating and look up at him.
"What made you decide you wanted to do a get together? Because I know there is no way in hell you just changed your mind and let Stan and his fuck friends in your house." Craig said smugly.
Tolkien suddenly hid his flustered face.
"Uh T-To-Tolkien are you g-good?" Jimmy asked.
"No he's not, he clearly has a reason for throwing a get together and he won't spill." Craig inched closer to him
"What's up dude?" He glared at him.
Tolkien, shuddered and looked at me for help
"Sorry dude, I wanna know too." I said giving him a sorrow look.
Tolkien sighed in defeat and then looked up while scratching the back of his neck.
"Alright fine...well Nichole said I'm very quiet and I needed to be more social, so she said if I make a get together then we'll go out together." He blushed.
Everyone stared at him wide mouthed.
Even I was shocked, here I thought he was being sincere, but instead he just wants to smooch with his girlfriend.
"It's okay man I understand, a mans gotta do what they gotta do to please their lady." Clyde said with a sly smile.
"W-wait so you weren't being sincere? Do you n-not like us? OH GOD YOU HATE US! DO YOU HATE ME?!" I started to freak out, was he just hanging out with us cause he felt bad?!
"Tweek calm down, he just wanted some time with his lady, he's still our bud." Craig reassured me.
He gave me a calming look, gentle.
I haven't told anyone about this but Craig will only ever smile in front of me, he gives an excuse of a smile to Clyde and the guys but he only really exposes himself to me, and that makes me feel very special.
"Well then I don't accept your apology! Unless you have Doritos and skittles for the get together!" Clyde said eying Tolkien with a smug smile.
I may have a coffee addiction but Clyde and skittles are way worse.
"Yeah sure man, I'll get some just for you." Tolkien sighed.
"Aww! Thanks dude!" Clyde making puppy dog eyes at Tolkien.
Well this will be fun!

Craig

Tolkien, the saint of the group, throwing a get together? What a miracle. I knew he probably had his reasons which is why I asked him but he shouldn't be ashamed of it.
"A-alright g-guys Tweek an-and I are going to s-science c-class" Jimmy said pulling Tweek away from us.
"Well that sucks, I'm walking Bebe to class, see y'all later!" Clyde skipped away with that dumb grin on his face.
"So just us Tolkien, cmon let's get going." I told him, no point in moping around.
"Don't give me that shit dude, I know damn well you didn't care whether I did it for Nichole or not." Tolkien snickered at me.
That asshole, he knew? How?
"What the fuck are you talking about dude?" I acted dumb, maybe he didn't and was messing with me or something.
"Craig, you're the only one besides Bebe who knows about 7 minutes in heaven that we're going to play at my get together." Tolkien smirked.
"And I know that you had a particular person in mind when I told you about it."
I can feel my cheeks warm up, this asshole really is pushing my buttons.
"So what I don't give a crap."
"Oh sure you don't Craig, what about that day I caught you kissing your pillow while saying Tweek's name?" He rose his eyebrow with a smile.
At this point I was beet red.
I pushed past him and walked into the class him right before flipping him off.
"Fuck you Tolkien."
He laughed and walked in behind me.

Cut