Four

Craig

After an uneventful sequence of rounds of Smash Kyle has beaten everyone he's challenged. At first Heidi took the crown after beating Butters, Nichole, and Stan but was taken down after Kyle challenged her.
"Suck it fatass!" Kyle yelled
"Game!" The screen announced.
"Fuck you Kahl!" Cartman screamed throwing the remote on the ground.
"Wow Kyle is pretty great at this game huh!" Butters said.
"Alright who's next?" Tolkien said.
"I'll go!" Wendy said grabbing a remote.
I saw Kyle's face turn into slight annoyance as she sat near him, what's up with him?
"Can we start already then?" Kyle said coldly picking out his character.
Wow I've never realized that Kyle was such an ass.
"Okay lets go!" Wendy said cheerfully.

"Game!" The t.v. screen announced.
"Yay I won! Good game Kyle!" Wendy said excitedly.
"Whatever." Kyle scoffed, he got up from the couch and walked into the backyard.
"I need a breather, I'll be back." He said.
We all gave each other confused looks.
"M-ma-maybe he a-was tired o-of p-playing?"Jimmy said shrugging.
"No Kyle is a sore loser, he's just pissed a girl beat him at his favorite game." Cartman said munching on some Cheetos.
"Oh did I do something wrong?" Wendy said with a sorrowful look.
"Your fine Wendy, anyways can I go next!" Clyde said grabbing one of the remotes.
Wendy looked down at the ground with a worried look and handed me the remote.
"I'm going to check on Kyle, here you guys can finish the tournament without me." Wendy stormed outside into the backyard.
We all looked dumbfounded at what just happened.
"Okay lets start already I want you guys to finish already!" Bebe said with a tired groan.
"Don't worry Sweetie! I'll beat Craig!" Clyde grinned at me.
"In your dreams Donovan." I smirked at him.
"Hey."
I turned my head around to see Tweek giving me a smile.
"You got t-this!" he said encouraging me. Now I feel like I've got to win.
"Okay c'mon Clyde, I'm going to beat your ass." I said.
"Alright then! Begin!"

Kyle

I walked outside into the backyard, I felt like if I didn't leave now then I would've exploded and ruined the whole night for everyone.
I walked around the Black's backyard, which was huge, and sat on a bench they had near the pool.
"I'm such a coward." I groaned.
When did this begin happening? I can't even look at her anymore without getting pissed off.
Crack!
I whip my head around and see the one and only, Wendy.
"Hey Kyle.." she said walking towards me, she sat down on the bench next to me and look into the pool which had leaves and plastic guns and toys.
"Listen I really need to talk to you.." she admitted, breaking the silence.
I held my breath for a moment, my heart pounding like crazy.
"Same here." I responded.
I looked up at her and gave her an empathetic look.
"Wendy I've been a jealous ass ever since you got with Stan, I mean I was happy for you two but it feels like my best friend never has time for me anymore, and I just really want to apologize for being rude and cold to y-"
"Kyle, do you like Stan?" Wendy said cutting me off.
The question pushed me back, do I like Stan? No! He's my best friend! I could never see him like that...right..?
"No! He's just my best friend!" I said, I could tell my face began to flow a bit red.
Wendy smiled at me and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Kyle, I know you've always like Stan, and not only as a best friend." She said.
"And that's okay! There's nothing wrong with it!" She swung her arms up in the air.
"Except the fact that you two are together." I told her.
She looked down at the ground and then back at me with a cheeky smile.
"Not necessarily, me and Stan have been checking up on each other but we've broken up a long time ago, nobody has really noticed though." She scratched the back of her head.
Once she told me that I felt my heart pounding at 100 mph
"Are you serious..?" I asked her, praying it isn't a joke.
"Yeah, so shoot your shot!" She chuckled lightly punching my arm playfully.
"B-but he would never accept! He probably doesn't see me that way! I can't risk it!" I scrambled.
I wouldn't want to break what we have just for a simple crush I have on him.
"I promise, you will thank me later if you tell him! But of course if your not ready then take your time, this can be scary and I don't know how you feel but you must be anxious about it." Wendy comforted me.
"No it's alright." I told her giving her a smile.
"I'll tell him, because if I don't try now then I never will be able to." I said getting up to my feet.
I looked back at her with a warm gentle smile.
"Thanks again Wendy." I said.
She stood up and Pat my shoulder.
"Of course Kyle, now lets go back inside. I gave my remote to Craig and he was playing against Clyde so let's go check out who won." She told me excitedly.
We walked back into the house.

Craig

"Get shit on Clyde!" I yelled while hitting him with my special smash attacks.
"Dammit Craig!" Clyde yelled back.
I run up to Clyde and start to upper attack him.
He jumps over me yet almost dying and stands near the edge.
I kick him up into the air and then punch him being the final blow.
"No! Dammit!" Clyde said gripping the control tightly.
"Game!"
"Eat my dust." I said popping the t as everyone around me chuckled.
"Whatever, here you go Tweek." Clyde said handing the remote over the blond boy.
"Your turn, your up against Craig." He said while glaring at me.
"GAh! Me? What if I-I'm not too good?" He said holding onto the remote.
"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." I told him with a reassuring look.
"Okay! GAh!" He shook.
"Alright are y'all ready?" Tolkien asked.
"Yep." I responded.
"Begin!"
I assume this will be pretty easy, Tweek is always anxious about everything so I don't think he can beat me in smash still I'll go easy on him.
"GAH!" Tweek twitches.
I turn to look at him for a split second and I lost a life.
"Wha?!" I said shocked.
I look over at Tweek and he gives me a cheeky smile.
"I thought you said you weren't good at this?!" I asked.
"No! Tweek is very good at Smash! Kyle use to train him and geek out to Smash to Tweek so he's a bit better at it than Kyle!" Butters said.
He lied to me?!
I glanced at him with a frown and he glanced at me with a smile.
"Game!"
I turned my head quickly to the screen and saw that Tweek had won? How? That was so fast!
"You liar, how dare you lie to me, telling me how you don't know how to play." I say sarcastically hurt and grabbing my chest.
"GAH! W-well you all started calling Kyle a nerd s-so I didn't want to say a-anything!" Tweek responded while scratching the back of his head.
"Tweek don't worry.." Cartman said grabbing his shoulder.
"You're a dweeb, even worse than a nerd." He said.
"SHUT UP YOU PIG!" Kyle yelled coming back inside with Wendy.
"Hey I'm not a pig god dammit!" Cartman responded.
"Whatever your salty Tweek's better than you at Smash." I said.
"Fuck you Craig!" Cartman yelled in my face.
I flipped him off
"Alright guys chill out, Kenny and Jimmy still have to play, so let's wrap this up so we can do something else." Tolkien said.
"Oh! Yeah! Hurry up guys!" Bebe said excitedly.
I turn to look at Tweek and his face is red?
"Hey are you good Tweek?" I touch his forehead.
"You're burning up."
His face flushed like crazy.
"GAH! YEAH!" He took my hand off quickly.
"I-it's just super hot in here.." Tweek chuckled.
"Okay, if you say so." I smiled at him.
"Okay who's up?" Stan said drinking some punch.
"I-I'll g-go next!" Jimmy said.
"Alright then, after you guys it's Kenny next and then the tournament is over! So let's wrap it up!" Tolkien said.
"Yep! I'll go to the kitchen and start finishing up the brownies! Wendy and Heidi can you two come help me out?" Nichole said heading towards the kitchen.
"Sure!" Heidi said getting up from her spot on the couch with Wendy following soon after.

Cut