chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

A groan came in response, allowing her to open the door to see Sirius trying to wake up. "Morning Sirius." Nora smiled, putting the parchment with the address on the table. "Hello sister." Sirius mumbled, rubbing his eyes and sitting up to wake up.

"What time is it?" He asked, getting off the bed to make his way to the bathroom. "Only eleven."

While Sirius went to the loo, Nora tried to ignore the posters of half naked women he permanently charmed on his wall, looking down at the ground and admiring the floor. "So uh, listen, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me somewhere." Nora offered.

The only reason Nora was even allowed to be in her brothers room was because of the disappearance of their parents, some days they have charmed Sirius' door knob to burn anyones hands and not even let you be in his room unless the person was Sirius himself.

Sirius opened the door quite surprised by his sisters offer, having a bright smile on his face. "Really?" He asked. Nora smiled as she was almost trampled to the ground by his big hug, keeping her ground. "Of course! Yes I will!" He confirmed, letting go.

"Well perfect, I was thinking of going to the bookstore and oh look— here's the address of where I needed to go." Nora said, looking at the table and showing Sirius.

Soon kicking her out so he could change, Nora smiled as she went downstairs to eat a snack, seeing that Evan stayed the night. "You make jeans look so good." Evan said, winking at her. Nora tried to not puke, grabbing a snack from the canniest. "Going somewhere?" Regulus asked, eating a bowl of fruit.

"Just going to go and buy some books from Diagon alley with Sirius, he needs new pants anyways." Nora lied, seeing the two nod and get back to whatever they were talking about. "I will probably be out late so get Kreacher to make you two something."Nora said before waving a goodbye to the boys, ruffling Evans' hair and leaving the kitchen, going back up the stairs to the main foyer.

"Sirius are you ready!" Nora semi-yelled, hearing his door shut and a yes in response. Putting on her shoes and waiting for Sirius to put on his, the two opened the door and walked down the steps before opening the gate.

It wasn't as cold today thankfully, zipping up her jacket and looking at Sirius. "Can I bring James along? His parents are still at the ministry because of the attack." Somehow Nora wasn't surprised by this, the immediate thing she thought was if the reason he came was to be with Potter.

"So? He has other friends." Nora stated, opening the gate, shoving her hands into her pockets. "Oh come on, James is probably bored, I haven't seen him since the wedding." Sirius begged.

"The wedding was only two days ago." Nora said, reviewing a nod. "That's the longest I've even without him."

"That is really pathetic." Nora scoffed, walking in the direction to the Potters, Sirius smiled with glee and kept up with his sister. "Ah the day has come; my sister is finally approving my friends." Sirius sang, nudging her shoulder.

Nora scoffed at that comment, going back to the fact she has to decided if she'll even consider fake dating James potter just to show everyone he's more than capable to be over Lily Evans. Not only will everyone be confused, but her parents heads could potentially roll so much they'll end up in their own graves.

Sighing and not wanting to ask, Sirius directed Nora of where to go. "Do you know where the bookstore is too?" Nora asked, showing him the numbers Remus wrote on the parchment. "Nora do you not know how to read addresses?" Sirius questioned, looking at her. Nora shook her head in disappointment; not even knowing what street they were now on, it's technically not her fault because of the sheltered Pureblood life she's been apart of. Sirius however has abandoned that lifestyle, practically a muggle at times.