Thundering Forest Part 3

The next morning I slowly woke up. Though there was something draped over me. ' Soft...' I mentally thought.

I was worn out still and didn't feel like moving. I opened my eyes a bit finding the soft item on top of me was Levi's sweater. It was a sweater he only bought since we crossed over.

I stopped Eren with my sleepy eyes. He noticed eyes on him and looked at me. He mentally greets me with a morning. I nod my head. Eren turns his head and looks at Levi who was walking to the door.

*Knock knock* That was the first time I heard a knock on our door. 'Who was that?'

Levi lifted his head up and glanced at me after hearing shifting. He gave us that firm look to stay quiet.

*Knock knock* There it was again.

Levi prepared for just about anything and held a broom in his grip. Ever so slightly he creaked the door open. He felt the air smack him in the face.

"Hange." His voice said in surprise.

"What?" Eren and my jaw dropped open.

"Heeyy! it's m-me Levi." Hange noticed the broom in his hand. "Where you bout to hit me with that broom??"She tilted her head. 

"Levi don't you dare! My sister!" My voice shouts from the other side. Levi's eye twitches at my outburst, after telling me to keep quiet. Sighing Levi stepped out of the way, and let Hange inside.

"Hiya ___!" She smiled at me. She was awesome to me, like a sister I never had.

"Woah Levi what did you do to these two?" Hange walked over and glanced at my slightly bruised face.

"Tch.., nothing besides train." Hange ignored him and whispered to me. "Did he hurt you guys? or over train you."

"I wouldn't say hurt

"I wouldn't say hurt..., just he did give us a panic moment in training though. He made us spar against each other, and after I refused to hurt Eren more, Levi kinda...spared against me."

Hange sighed, and then narrowed her eyes at Levi. Levi felt her cold look and only glared back. "What?? I only did as I said. Plus I wouldn't h-hurt..her you know." He almost spat.

"Hmmm, fine. We should go now. Erwin isn't too far away with horses. It took us a long time to find you. There might be another storm coming."

I was instantly up on my feet the second Hange said that we were going. 'Finally!' I followed after Hange, not even looking at Levi. Levi furrowed his eyebrows a bit as I walked by him. He felt the cold air stir around me a bit.

'Freedom! wooho' Eren followed after me.

~ Until Next Tine🌹