Start

Louise is a sixteen year old teenager, Louise looks more like a child than a teenager, she has a body of four, she lives at home with her mother but her life is not easy, her father was a lawyer but when Louise was three years old her father was in a car accident and her mother never got over it and drank too much, her mother's name is Monica.

Monica was a super good mother, she liked to go to her daughter's plays and read bedtime stories, but after her husband's death she drowned her sorrows in drink, she tried to stop drinking, her psychologist told her to find other things to do So Monica started looking on YouTube for things to knit, yôga, and cook but she saw a lot of diaper review videos and she wanted to do as well how she would make her daughter wear, At first Louise thought her mother was playing house with her, but as she grew up it was humiliating how much acting she had to do, and in her room she had everything a child needed, toys, teddy bears, dolls, and several diapers. Louise has already thought of running away from home but the resentment and fear of leaving her mother alone is too great and in a while she will be eighteen and she was going to leave home but until she washes the way and continues to play her mother's game

Louise came home after a long day and Monica had answered the door and smelled alcohol and Monica spoke up:

" let's shoot a video" that was the sign that she would be wearing diapers and then Monica said " someone wet their pants" she pulled up the front of her pants and threw water on them and now it looked like she had wet herself. Monica already had the camera in her hand and started recording and then he did the intro and said " today we went to the mall and Louise had a great time but when we almost got home she had an accident " he showed her wet pants and continued " she's not ready for potty training but now let's take a shower and go to bed "Louise had to leave wearing a princess bathrobe and her mother resumed the recording " guys I bought a new diaper for my little one let's see how it looks" she was taken to the room where Monica did the unboxing saying " this diaper with animal design, flexible fit and tape and that the child does not take off by itself the ideal consumption for those who have a smart baby". Then Monica laid her daughter down on the changing table, which they got at a fair for small children, she did the whole procedure and Louise was wearing the diaper that had a perfect fit and Monica said "we also have a beautiful pink jumpsuit with a zipper back and let's see how it looks".

Monica put it on and it also turned out well and she said "and there is one more thing, the formula that you will take today was also a gift" Monica went to the kitchen and brought the bottle Louise tasted strawberry and went to sleep Louise didn'...

Monica put it on and it also turned out well and she said "and there is one more thing, the formula that you will take today was also a gift" Monica went to the kitchen and brought the bottle Louise tasted strawberry and went to sleep Louise didn't know it but there were doses of diuretic in the formula and it was for children who have problems going to the bathroom.

I am having a problem posting I am creating a way for you to receive the fastest and newest stories I will create a ko-fi and patreon would you help me