6

"You.. You let me out," Poppy said. This was unnatural, I mean, you'd talked to Huggy plenty of times, but this spooky ass bitch doll was about to push your brain over the edge. "Uh." Was all that slipped from your mouth. "Ah! Forgive me, I've scared you haven't I..?" Poppy asked, and started walking.

   You were a fucking DUMBASS, so you followed her. She was telling you to do stuff, and you did, eventually you made it down this slide, without Poppy.. (I think). It was oddly quiet in the large room. There were more slides beside the slide you came down. You heard something shuffling in the slide you came down...

.

.

.

   "(Y/N)!!" Jfc, it was just Huggy. "You scared me, why did you leave? How did you get down here???" He asked. "Huggy, I have a mission. I can't just stay with you the entire time, I have to-" You started to explain. Suddenly there was a cackle, "Ahaha~ A lover's dispute? I can help you with that~" A disembodied voice called.

   You and huggy looked up. There was this strawberry Laffy Taffy ass bitch just staring down at you and your little cum slut. "Mommy Long Legs??" Huggy mumbled. Ms girl dropped down and was on her feet, she was behind you. "My my, every pretty (g e n d e r) that comes in here, you just.. Steal away from me! Isn't that right, Huggy Wuggy? Aha~"

   You were confused. Mommy placed her hands on your shoulders. Huggy growled. "Why don't we have a little competition!" She pulled you closer, "You win a couple games, I give them back.. Die and they're all mine~" She wasn't even thinking of what you wanted.

   "And if I don't accept?" Huggy glared. "Well.. I'll just kill them."