Part 2, Getting To Know You

Narrator POV

If you didn't know the context, the scene before you would be completely out of wack. A killer stuffed animal getting along with a young-ish human person. The two were currently sitting on the ground, the human trying to communicate with the monster.

Your pov

" um, how long have you been here, this factory has been abandoned for years." You asked in a hushed voice. He just pointed to him mouth and shook his head," can you not talk?.." You asked with a sympathetic voice. He nodded. You and huggy were just staring at each other thinking of ways to talk to each other when you remembered that you had your sketch book, then it clicked, you could talk to eachother via notebook." Would you want to talk using my sketch book?" He nodded. " yay!"

Huggy wuggy's pov

I guess I wish I could actually talk to them. They're so intriguing. I took their sketchbook and wrote a question, 'What is your name?' The pencil was pretty small in my hand, so the writing was a little shakey. I showed them the sketch book. "Oh, I'm (name)!" They beamed. It was honestly adorable, I loved seeing their smile

Your pov

A thought came to your mind, " is there anyway for you to talk again?" You questioned. After you asked that you saw huggys smile leave his face, he wrote some thing down, he wrote 'yes, but you would have to cut me open to repair my voice box.' This gave you a sympathetic expression. " oh,  would you ever go
through with it to talk again?" After you said that he nodded, " are you sure? I don't want to hurt you and you not even want it."   Ypu said, after you said that he nodded and wrote down ' I'm sure (your name), I want to be able to talk to you without this notebook.', " alright then..."

Huggy wuggy's pov

   You know, I actually don't wanna do this. I don't want to feel hurt like I used to. However, I want to talk to them. I slightly smiled at (name), they looked so handsome/pretty. I can't say what I feel is love, maybe not even a crush, but it is admiration.
   I admire them for still being alive, for putting up with me even though I can't even talk right now. I want to be something to them, whether it be a friend, or something more. I picked up the notebook, 'So, why are you here?'

Your pov

" well... I got this weird note telling me to come here and find the flower?, do you know where that is by any chance?" You said with slight hesitation. He simply nodded in response. " I'm still a bit tired, do you mind if I lay in your lap?" You said getting slightly flustered just saying. He nodded then wrote something in the book, ' yes I don't mind.' He gave the book back too you, when you finished reading it you crawled on his lap and drifted off to sleep.

THE END there will be another part though, this took so long to get published because I've been unable to get motivated, but I'm good now, I hope you all enjoy- corry<3