part 1, the dumb decision

Your pov.

'God why do I make such stupid decisions, oh yes (name) just go to an abandoned where house that used to be a toy factory, that sure will go great, god I need to calm down' you thought to yourself, going to the toy room. You pick up a box, 'HUGGY WUGGY ' was on the front of it. "How cute" you whispered to yourself, countenance to walk down the hall, but before you do that you notice the train, it colors to be more specific, you got to a color coded door and put in the trains colors it unlocked a room that had a grab pack, you use it to unlock a door then follow through...

narrator pov
In the next room, there was a tall blue creature standing on a pedestal, it's arm raised in a wave like gesture. There was a sitting plaque in front of it. Blocks sat playfully behind the creature, they read 'H U G G Y' and the plaque read 'Huggy Wuggy (1984) -' it was a little weird that they tried to include it's death date.

Your pov

'That's a little weird, it almost feels like his eyes are following me..." You whispered to yourself seeing a blue handprint thing and trying to open it only for the power to turn off. 'That's a little weird' you thought, you were even more spooked when you heard keys jangle, you looked around on to see huggy wuggy with the keys in his hand. You used the grab pack and grabbed the keys. You then went into the power room when you got back you noticed huggy was gone. You almost had a panic attack but managed to calm down and continue on with opening the next door.

Huggy wuggy's pov

I watched in silence as that person made their way back into the room, they looked almost scared. It was cute. They were cute. They looked interesting, like nothing I'd seen in almost 10 years. Most of the dolls here are thin, weightless, sharp, but them.. They looked soft, doughy, approachable.
They definitely weren't a doll, they were human. I hadn't seen a human in a while. They rarely came by, and even when they did, they died quickly, but I want to see how this goes.

Your pov

I continued walking until a saw a blue furry hand slither out of the door way, it freaked you out a little but were overall fine, for now.you continue walking till you come across a little panel thing and solve it, when you do you eventually make a little plush, the noises the machines made spooked you a bit though, making you fall on the ground and hit your head, thankfully it was only a small bump and you were fine.

After you got your plush and scanned it so the door would open you noticed it was a dark hallway and you steadily walked towards it until you saw huggy wuggy, he had scared you, causing you to fall, and since you were currently having a panic attack, you weren't in the right mind to get up so you froze for a bit till he got closer, you tried to push him away so you wouldn't hurt him but he got even closer which eventually made you pass out.

Huggy wuggy's pov

Oh shit. I picked them up gently, I didn't mean to scare them.. That bad. They weren't supposed to pass out anyways, I stared at them for a quick second and started walking back toward the room they were previously in, the stage room, or the pedestal. I layed them down on the floor and sat down next to them, waiting for them to wake up.

Your pov

"What.. happened." You said sluring your words I look over next to me to see huggy wuggy, for whatever reason you felt only more comfortable around him. You see he has fallen asleep and go and sit on his lap, in the process you wake him up, deciding to pretend to be asleep you manage to succeed.

Huggy wuggy's pov

I was only asleep for five minutes, and that's not where I left you.. I decided to play along and gently wrapped them in my arms and lied down, them gently against my chest. They smelled nice, I'd never smelled a person who wasn't ripped open.

Your pov

You felt huggy put his army around you and then you eventually you felt him hold you close to his chest while he pet your hair, slowly you drifted off to sleep, letting out soft snores.

THE END
Words:776
------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be honest we didn't expect this to actually be interesting to you guys, I'm so glad you endjoy it, would you be interested in some ✨Spicy✨ scenes?

Hey, this is Kris, one of the writers! In addition to optional ✨spicy✨ scenes, I'll make an honest attempt to add some art to a few of the chapters! Thank you guys so much for actually reading this fic, a lot of our shit didn't get read so we deleted the stories, so it's really appreciated😊