4

(Name) did something weird today. They kissed my cheek.. I'm really not used to that sort of affection, I mean.. Of course I used to always get hugs and (Name) does give me hugs a lot.. But kisses? No, that's usually my sister's thing.
   I haven't seen my sister in a while.. I don't know if I want to see her. What if she does something to (Name)? (Name) means everything to me right now, they're the first person to care for me in a way other than.. Well, I don't know how to explain it. They're just amazing in every single way.
   "Hey, Huggy, you okay?" (Name) slightly smirked. I went to grab their sketchbook, but they stopped me. "Just nod.. Do you want me to fix your voice box today?" They asked. I hesitated, then nodded. I wanted to be able to really talk to them.

   (Idfk how that process goes, but his voice box is less.. Gory now. Lol)

   "Try talking, say hello," (name) smiled at me. "... Hi..?" My voice came out a little static-ey, but at least I could talk. (Name) seemed ecstatic that I could finally speak to them. "It needs a little work, but for now, you're perfect, Huggy!" They said.
   I smiled a little, there was some blush too, but you couldn't see it under my blue fur. "Can I have my sketchbook back, though? I've been so bored and I want to draw, haha." "Yeah..! Sorry, here," I have them their sketchbook.
   They were a good artist. I shouldn't have, but I looked through some of their drawings while they were asleep one day, and I can't say I wasn't impressed. The only drawings I usually see are crayon and drawn by small children. Not the greatest.
   "Wow, you took up so many pages, jeez.." (Name) looked disappointed. Crap. I didn't want them disappointed in me =(. "It's fine, I can get another one some other time.." "Sorry.." I said. "You don't have to be sorry, Huggy! I gave it to you in the first place, it's not your fault"
   I smiled again. They're so nice to me. I love them =)

(Jesus Christ, that took a lot out of me, I'm having such a bad day and this is all I could think to do, my mom's being a bitch😅 I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter -Kris)