Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo

Comincia dall'inizio

Yang stares in confusion but also smiles from how adorable the sight is.

Eren: "Watch. Ruby! Rose! Speak!"

Ruby: "Arf Arf Arf!"

Rose: "Woof! Woof!"

Yangs eyes sparkle just like Rubys would as she takes in the absolute adorable sight infront of her. Her two sisters are like giant dogs right now!

Yang: "Oh my Gods! This is awesome!"

Yang walks up to the two Rubys and sits down with them. Ruby is the first to act as she sits up and leans forward at Yang, sniffing her leg and hand. Rose just lays back and watches the younger pup and blonde hair girl. Rose, while being in a less then human state, can still tell it's someone important and someone that she knows, even if she can't tell it's her sister.

Yang: "This is so cute but so weird too...what would happen if Blake was in this room in her own mode? What if I was?"

Eren: "That's a good question. Since lions and lionesses were the kings and queens of the jungle...would these girls act different around you?"

Yang: "I don't want them to be afraid! I wanna be like them!"

I wouldn't want them to be afraid of her either. I'm sure since Blake remembered what happened when she was in that state that these girls would too. I wonder if they could be able to alter how they act like this though after the first time, even just barely.

Eren: "If Blake was here you two would be fine I think right? You're both cats after all. You're just a much bigger and more dangerous cat."

Yang pouts a little before Ruby starts licking Yangs hand, showing love, affection and accepting her as a new best friend! Yang uses her other hand and pets the little wolf pup on the head. Rose stretches and moves up a bit and rests her head on Yangs knee.

Yang: "You two are precious."

Eren: "Speaking of Ruby. We need to talk. Light showed me something and taught me something very...valuable."

Yang looks over and sees me with a much more serious face and tone. She sighs and keeps the two girls close to her.

Yang: "What did he say? What about Ruby? This one?"

Eren: "No. The original one apparently."

I sit down on my bed so I'm not just standing the whole time during this.

Yang: "The original one? What about her? Shouldn't we probably not interfere with the original? I feel like that could mess up a lot of things."

Eren: "Maybe. But...currently, she's in this realm called Ever After. Some place in Atlas had a pathway over there thanks to an oversight by the God of Darkness. I don't know the story about how they got there but Ruby is currently in this new realm."

Yang looks distant like she's deep in thought before speaking.

Yang: "Okay. Continue."

Eren: "Ever After is similar to the Throne World, being an alternate realm of this universe. The only difference being that the Throne World is a personal realm for the Gods and by extension, us. Ever After, according to the two, is connected to every multiverse in the Omniverse."

Yang: "The...Omniverse?"

Eren: "Yes. We're our own multiverse, filled with all the universes we have and haven't seen, with the Brothers being the Gods of it. The Throne World rests right outside of this multiverse. There are other multiverses outside of our own with their own Gods, people, timelines, universes, everything. And this Ever After place is connected to all of them."