Relationship?

Ashley Rhodes had been in the department for over a year. She and her partner Jay Halstead were really close to each other.

Ashley was sat at her desk, signing paperwork from around 5 cases that she had been dealing with that week. 
She felt someone move to her side. She saw him sit on the edge of her table and instantly knew it was Jay.

"Careful not to sit in my coffee. That's boiling hot." She spoke.
"I won't. But I do have a request." He stated.
"Which is?" She asked, continuing to write.
"Resteraunt. Eight Pm. Tonight. Date." He stated.
"Deal." She grinned.

The day was spent on paperwork, but as soon as the paperwork was done. They were let off of work to go home. Ashley drove the nine minutes to her house before changing. Wanting to look nice for the date.

She finished getting ready rather quickly

She finished getting ready rather quickly. Smiling at her outfit and hairstyle.

She headed to the resteraunt that she was meant to go to.
Soon however Jay walked over.

"Sorry, not made you wait long right?" He asked.
"It's fine." She smiled.

They had their date before Jay finally looked like he needed to say something. 

"Can I ask something?" He asked.
"You just did." She pointed.
"Can I ask you two things?" He tried again.
"You just did." She smirked.
"Ok... Will you date me?" He asked, sick of trying to ask if he could ask her something.
"Oh. Y-" She was interupted by a gunshot outside. They instantly shot up. Both of them getting their guns out. Ashleys was hidden under her skirt, while Jay had his in his usual place.

They ran outside together, Ashley not even noticing she was running in heels. People pointed towards an alley so they of course headed straight over. Laid there, a dead male.

"Oh god..." She mumbled, walking over. "They're dead." She stated.
Jay took out his phone to call it in before handing his jacket over to Ashley. She put it over herself.

"And my answer is yes." She stated before waiting for Voight to arrive.
Voight arrived five minutes later.

"What're you both doing here?" He asked.
"We went on a date that's all." Ashley sighed.
Ashley and Jay remained together with the group as they looked at the body before they all seperated to go home. Apparently it could be investigated once everyone got some rest and were less drunk. He knew they had been since only Antonio, Jay and Ashley were there with him.

Jay stayed at Ashley's place. In which they both fell asleep on her bed, cuddling.

The case ended up being quite simple after they checked over CCTV. The murderer bacically smiled for the camera.