𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I laughed, " She's gonna take all his money by the end of the night!"

We took a seat at the bar, calling over the bartender. She smiles at us, " Hey girlies, what can I get for ya?"

Caelen tapped her acrylic finger on her chin, " I'll have a shot of Patron."

" Make that two shots, love." A guy says next to Caelen, winking at her. I chuckled at this, shaking my head.

Caelen raised her brows, " You paying for it sir?"

He chuckled, licking his lips when the bartender handed them their shots. " What type of gentlemen would I be if I didn't?"

Caelen looked at me, leaning over. " If I die, tell the police it was a brown skin nigga with blonde hair and piercings,"

" I'll kill him before he puts his hands on you!" I say loudly, leaning over to look at the blondie, waving at him.

Caelen laughed loudly, throwing down her shot and grabbing his hand, leading him to the dance floor.

I turned around, sighing deeply as I looked at the many cases of alcohols lined up. The bartender came over, " You okay pumpkin?"

I nodded my head, " Yeah I'm fine, than-"

I was interrupted by the lights flickering off, the blue, pink, and purple strobe lights flashing on as ' Don't tell em' Played Loudly. Everyone screamed loudly, rushing to the dance floor.

I turned my head back to the bartender, " I'll have a shot of Tequila please, then I'll go dance!"

She nodded her head, grabbing another shot glass and pouring the burning liquid inside. Once she finished filling it up, I grabbed it and threw my head back.

I whistled loudly, putting my hand on my chest as i felt the sensation going down my throat. I hop off the seat, heading to the dance floor and blending in with the crowd.

" RHYTHM IS A DANCER, I NEED A COMPANION, GIRL I GUESS THAT MUST BE YOU!" Everyone screamed to the top of their lungs.

I swayed my hips side to side, singing along.
" Body like a suana, fuckin like no other! Don't you tell 'em what we do!" I sang loudly, winding my waist slowly.

Hands gripped my waist, but I didn't care. I was tipsy, the pregame and the tequila shots coursing through my veins as I grinded my hips against the random person behind me.

" Fuck." He groaned against me, pulling me closer as he whispered in my ear.

" You got it like that huh?" He says seductively, and I smirk.

" ONLY IS YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE THIS, OH WHY WHY WHY!"

I bent over, giving him a full show case of my ass. Hands on my knees, I grinded my ass against him then started showing out. He gripped the flesh, pulling me closer to him so I could feel his buldge.

" LOVING WHILE GRABBING THE RHYTHM OF YOUR HIPS!"

I turned around, pulling him closer to me as I whispered in his ear. " You haven't seen nothing yet, sweetheart."

He smirks, " Is that so?"

I bit my lip, " Mhmmm."

He tilts his head to the side, applying sloppy kisses across my neck. I moaned softly, pulling his his head closer. His hands travel down my waist, then grabs my ass.

" Esme!" I heard Caelen's voice called me.

I turn around, my body still pressed against the random figure. She was still dancing with her plus one, but her eyes kept going back and forth.