Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream

Start from the beginning

'You know how it is. You are dreaming too...'

Taehyung lowered his head to Jungkook's chest. His dreams... the flashbacks he was getting... were different. It wasn't painful. He wasn't struggling like Jungkook did...

He felt ashamed. While Jungkook was seeing the pain... he was seeing...

He gulped.

Fingers going down the naked skin slowly in a dimmed light.

Nails drawing pink scratches on the back covered in sweat.

Intertwined fingers pressed to the white sheets.

Shiny from saliva lips.

Arched body, supported by strong hands on the waist.

Lips biting on lips to the point a red droplets appeared on them...

Jungkook was wondering why Taehyung got so silent suddenly. His gentle fingers grabbed his jaw and lifted his head to make Taehyung face him.

'What are you dreaming about, Tae?' he whispered softly. 

Taehyung barely, but shook his head.

'Tell me...' Jungkook said dreamily, while his fingertip brushed Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung felt lightheaded. Jungkook's voice, his touch... The safety of the dark room, lightened only by the patches of moonlight, coming through the windows.

In daze, his lips parted. But he didn't say anything.

'Tell me...' Jungkook's voice was like the call of the siren. His finger slid a bit between Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his face, just a second before his lips fell on Jungkook's. 

Jungkook gasped at the sudden action and a shiver ran down his spine when he felt Taehyung's tongue sliding between his lips.

Since the last angry kiss they stuck to the sweet kisses. But even then... being angry... Taehyung wasn't kissing him like that. With this much need and hunger.

His tongue caressed Jungkook's tongue, before he put more pressure and slid it even deeper, tasting the inside of his cheeks and palate.

Jungkook let out a whine inside the kiss. His head sunk in the soft duvet from the strength of Taehyung's kiss. He opened his mouth more, wanting Taehyung to tase him fully. 

He shyly moved his tongue and lips to match Taehyung's moves.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's response and deepened the kiss. Jungkook shuffled under him, his leg found a more comfortable position. Taehyung felt how his thigh rested on his hip.

The movement made him sink deeper between Jungkook's legs. A wave of heat hit him hard.

The sound of wet kisses and erratic breaths was ringing in their ears. 

Jungkook slid his hand inside Taehyung's hair and pulled it lightly, making their wet, covered in saliva lips separate for an inch.

'I feel so hot...' he breathed out inside Taehyung's mouth.

His voice was dizzy and dreamy. He had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily.

Taehyung fastly moved away from him, shocked by the sudden outburst of fire inside him. He was thinking fast what to say, what to do... How to calm the situation... He sat on the bed gulping hard.

He should get out of here...

He was terrified... he almost got hard...

Jungkook, absolutely oblivious to Taehyung's state of mind, wheezed in exasperation, fastly sat up and took off his hoodie.