III. Night Three: Wax Candles

Start from the beginning

Vincent turns around, his hand blocks his peripherals from seeing the pharaoh.

Holy shit. That man is very attractive- nope, that's an understatement. Vincent wishes he was more into girls, and, sure, the attraction would fade away at some point, but, damn, Ahkmenrah is looking good for a dead guy.

"And you?" Vincent looks over at the pharaoh, he appears to be addressing Vincent.

"Oh, uh," he swallows and looks down for a few seconds, "Vincent."

"And where do you hail from?"

"Well, Manchester, but I live around here," Vincent nods to himself, agreeing with what he was saying.

Ahkmenrah's face contorts in confusion for a second, his head tilts, "Why is it that you have blood on your face?"

"Oh," Vincent forgot about that, "I got the shit kicked out of me by some old bastards." Larry gives him a look, "Sorry; kids. I got the poopy kicked out of me by some old bastards."

Larry sighs and shakes his head. His son, Nicky, laughs, "Well then. Vincent: guardian of Manchester. Larry, Nicky: guardians of Brooklyn; I am forever in your debt. Now bestow the tablet upon me so that I may assume command of my kingdom."

"Oh, yes," they were finally getting to the point, "Okay, the tablet. I would love to bestow it upon you, but we don't actually have it."

One of the Anubis statues throws a large rectangular rock at the gate keeping them in, making it cave in on itself and hit the wall on the other side. Larry thanks the guards as the rest of them run.

"Huns," Larry says lowly. Vincent looks toward Attila and his gang. They were going to be trouble.

They run at the Huns and meet halfway between the staircases. Larry and Attila scream in each other's faces. Vincent and Nicky look at each other before continuing to watch the surprisingly heartfelt moment between the two.

Larry gathers groups of people to find the old men. The civil war men go to the Planetarium Wing. Columbus takes the Neanderthals to sweep from the Invertebrates Exhibit to the Reptiles Exhibit. Jed and Octavius take care of the old men's van.

There is discourse-- no shit-- within a few groups. Most notably Jed and Octavius, but with a seemingly practiced "we're in this together" speech, Larry gets everyone pumped to help save their museum.

Vincent still has nothing better to do, so, with a whole night of nothing ahead, he decides to help fight some old men. What's the worst that could happen? He's already bleeding, nothing else could really go wrong.

They had broken Sacagawea from her glass exhibit (Vincent was surprised no one got cut from the excessive amount of glass on the floor) and brought her outside to track the van.

"He went east but lost control and crashed," she stands up and looks at Larry.

"You're amazing," Larry gushes, "How can you tell that?"

Sacagawea points behind Larry. Everyone turns and notices the crashed van, "He left the wagon, and went back."

"He went back?" Vincent asks.

"Why would he go back?" Larry mumbles.

Whines of horses make the two turn and notice a carriage appear. Cecil really knows how to make an entrance. He heads straight towards the opening of the alley, not stopping for Sacagawea, who was still in its path.

Theodore Roosevelt pushes her to the snow. The carriage carries on past her.

Roosevelt lays in the snow, cut in half horizontally (or hotdog style).