"Holy crap its like an alien in there." She laughed. "Think of any names?" She asked me.

"I really haven't thought about it, I'll know the gender Tuesday." I smiled excitedly. "You know I have always wanted a family, just didn't picture it this early. But I won't give up, and I'll raise this baby with or without anybody. I will always love my bean." I tell her.

"I'll be the God mother, if Steve don't step up then we can raise the baby together! Two moms are better than one." She confirmed making me laugh.

"I'll take you up on that. He did tell you it might be Billy's right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just, no offense... don't see big bad Billy settling down like that." She says.

"True, maybe. Who knows what he will do." I tell her as I finished packing my bag. I rolled on the floor trying to get up only for her to laugh at me. "I'm huge please help." She took my hand and helped me up.

"Hey did Billy know you were back?" She asked.

"No why?" I asked wide eyed.

"Because he just saw us through the window and took off running." She says as there was a banging on the door down stairs.

"Shit, hide the belly! Grab my sweater!" We shuffled around the room digging in my dirty clothes to find my big sweater, I just pulled it on and covered the bump as he burst through my bedroom door.

"Aria!" He stood there like I was a ghost.

"I'm gonna go." Robin waved by before pushing past him closing the door on her way.

"Hi Billy." I blushed seeing him in his tight jeans and unbuttoned flannel tucked in, his abs just peaking out a bit sweaty. He looked so hot and my hormones are wild as hell being pregnant. Fuck.

"You left, you left when I needed you." He says.

"You couldn't remember me, Billy. I did the right thing. I was hurt and lost, I couldn't take that pain on top of other shit." I say as he walked near me. I backed up as he tried to take a hold of my waist.

"Did I do something? I was only trying to fucking save you Rosearia, I couldn't take losing the one fucking person I give a shit about!" He finishes through his teeth.

"God damn it, I didn't want to do all of this. No use in hiding what can the hidden." I was being stupid covering the baby when it's just big and out there. I basically lunged myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck my belly clearly in my way and he noticed right away, pulling back.

"Aria..." He trailed off as his hands went to hold up my sweater. I just pulled it off me leaving me in my shirt. "You're pregnant? Is it mine?" He asked.

"I don't know, could be Steve's too. But he don't want kids." I say sadly sitting at the edge of my bed now. Billy got down on his knees infront of me spreading my legs so he can get access to my belly.

"Fuck, I won't be like my father. I promise to God, I won't be like him." He says holding my belly with his forehead resting on it.

"You're not mad?" I asked. He looked up at me confused, a dirty blonde curl falling into his face.

"Why the fuck would I be mad? You're alive, you're carrying my baby, you're back. You came back to me." He took my face in his hands and lead me to his lips for a soft kiss.

"I didn't pick you out to be a softy, that accident must have made you soft." I teased. He rolled his eyes at me before placing a kiss on my belly then getting on the bed pulling me into him to lay down. "How do you remember me?" I asked.