I try.

And I just sob.

He lays down pulling me into him, as we entangle our legs together.

I rest my head on his chest, sniffling as he's playing with my hair.

Emmett; you're doing so well baby, I'm proud of you. I've got you.

He whispers sweet calming things to me. I'm so lucky to have him.

Me: me and Bella have only just recently started fresh and seeing that flashback again has traumatised me. I don't want to end up fighting with her again. I've seen how happy everyone is that we are getting along and I want to keep it this way.
But.... I don't know anymore.

Emmett places his hands on either side of my face kissing my lips.

Emmett: let's not worry about that right now baby, we'll get to that hurdle when it comes to it. But try to relax right now we don't want to see you stressed out again.

I look into his beautiful hazel eyes.

Me: I'm so so lucky to have you and our family in my life. You're so protective and kind and caring and loving and supportive.  Everyday with you is truly the greatest blessing of my life. Being able to create more wonderful memories with you and everybody else. My mom would definitely approve of you, she's probably up there right now, watching down on us with a smile. I wish I had met you years ago because then my mom would've had chance to meet you and see how truly lovely you are, you've made me feel more alive than I have ever felt in my life. You're the light of my life. Emmett Cullen.

He leans down kissing my lips with such passion. He pulls me into him as I straddle his lap as he pulls the blanket over my shoulders before deepening the kiss.  Then pulling away keeping his hands placed either side of my face.

Emmett: you truly are amazing kaileigh, you never fail to surprise me. It feels like just yesterday we met, I wish we're around when my family were, they would've loved you and treated you as part of the family. Yes, we have our own family/clan now. But they truly would've loved you. I will always protect you and care for you and love you and support you through every struggle or battle you may face. You are mine and I am yours that's how this works, you fight, I fight. I have never loved anyone in my entire lifetime more than I. Love you. I love seeing your beautiful smile and hearing that beautiful contagious laugh of yours. I love how feisty, sexy and caring and loving and protective you are. You are perfect the way you are. I love you so so much Kaileigh, I would move heaven and hell for you.

I smile as tears come to my eyes, he smirks pulling me back in for a kiss, before rolling us over as he strips us both.

You know what happens next.

We lay in the bath, giggling about silly things. This is what I need. This is what I've waited my entire life for.

As Emmett slowly kisses my cheek, down to my neck, he pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him once more In the bath as he kisses down my chest as I try to contain a moan.
His lustful dark eyes meet mine, and within seconds we use our vampire speed craving each others touch as we slam each other in to the bedroom walls before ending back on the bed for round 2.

Skip.

We shower and get dressed heading downstairs, we are feeling more protective of each other refusing to leave each other's side.
I hear a screech outside. We all glance out the window and see that Charlie has pulled up in his police car infuriated getting out of his car with his hand on his gun.