Kidnapped By My Mate [18+]

Beginne am Anfang

I walked in, shutting the door with my leg as I placed it on top of another box near the door.

I began to organize the boxes so that at least I know where everything goes before I take a break.

I used my phone to get Chinese food delivered since I'm too tired to go grocery shopping and cook lunch. While waiting for the food to arrive, I looked around my apartment, making a note on my phone on what to purchase. There's three open windows that needs sheer curtains enough for sunlight to be let in but no one can look in either.

With another 12 hours left on the rental truck, I decided to first eat and then shop at IKEA which is about half hour away according to my phone. Perfect, I can look up what I want on my phone allowing more time to find the rest in person.

The theme I went with is anything neutral, so black bed frame with drawers, black night side table, grey couch, and a white standing lamp. I decided any bathroom and kitchen stuff I'm missing I can take a look to see if I like, stopping by their food court for their known for their deliciously affordable prices.

I got a couch off a website that was holding a sale, after 3 searches and 6 pages I finally found one that's both affordable and the style I am looking for. It said it will arrive 3-5 business days.

My phone notified that my delivery driver was downstairs, so I got up off the floor and headed to meet them.

I practically ran back with the food, excited to eat this take out I saw many good reviews on. I ordered their most well liked noodles, ginger beef, teriyaki chicken, garlic broccoli, plain rice, some sweet and sour chicken balls, and like 5 more. I don't plan on cooking anytime soon with all the energy focused on work or the apartment.

I unpacked one of the boxes that held a blanket, placing all of the takeout across as I enjoyed a book I downloaded on my phone as I devoured a bit of everything.

...

I unwrapped the mattress from it's plastic protective cover, placing on the bed that took me just over an hour to assemble. With the truck long gone, I took the taxi home to get started on making sure I had a bed to sleep on.

Finished with making the bed, I moved onto assembling the bedside so that I can plug in my alarm clock. I know most people use their phones to wake them up nowadays but having a clock that I can easily see the time helps me not waste any if you know what I mean.

I lastly assembled my lamp, just in time for the sky to start to darken. I had to find someone to help install the curtains tomorrow since I do not have a ladder or equipment to do it myself. I'd rather pay someone else to do it than for it to kill me, you know?

I also thankfully bought a screen panel to be placed in the corner away from the windows for me to change, changing into comfy sweats and an oversized t-shirt. I went through some of my carry ons to find my skin care products to wash my face of all the dirt and sweat I sustained all day.

Walking to the kitchen, I reheated some more Chinese food careful not to spill my plate as I snuggled into the bed. I opened my laptop to watch Burlesque on Netflix, not caring that I have seen I literally over a hundred times now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lucian

"Please, no more," the prisoner begged.

"Not until you tell me where your alpha keeps his shipment of cargoes that he stole from me," I taunted at him as I removed his last mail bed. His screams sounded melodious as they echoed across the walls in this room.

He panted but sighed in relief, thinking that since all his fingernails have been taken there's nothing for me to do. If only he knew I was getting started.