and yet, somehow, they are bound by one Unnameable, the same one that Error had killed, and the one they Ink had became a vessel for when he spoke to it, and he became its ally, when in truth, he had unknowingly became its pawn for whatever scheme...

and yet, somehow, they are bound by one Unnameable, the same one that Error had killed, and the one they Ink had became a vessel for when he spoke to it, and he became its ally, when in truth, he had unknowingly became its pawn for whatever scheme it has. It is so amazing that, even though both have a piece of the Unnameable, one of them still remains sane and stayed himself, which would be Error himself. And Error, even though he is powerful, even he has no idea how he can maintain his mind and remain sane the way that he is. Maybe it is because of the fact that he simply gained the DNA of the Unnameable and not the Soul, which holds the consciousness of the Unnameable that Error and Error494 had killed, which could explain how it is that Error is fine, since Ink is still as immature as a child, and the fact that the Unnameable is a master of manipulation, allowing him to be able to have Ink's consciousness be different than ever before, perhaps suppressed, or to simply act as the manipulative brains behind Ink's creative brawn. And now, when it involves the eyes, for some strange reason, they do not hold the consciousness of the Unnameable that Error and Error404 had killed. In fact, the consciousness that resides within Error is completely new and differ compared to the consciousness that AU protector has himself. The consciousness even was just recently born a few years ago, and even Error has no idea how this sort of thing happened, not to mention, the eyes in the right arm that have given him powers that are so unpredictable and powerful that even Ink has no idea how to deal with this. But than again, Error, being a Polothorn, has been able to give him so much power that it is able to be limitless whenever he turns into his Polothorn transformation, PoloError. And it is by far the only transformation that is able to go up against the Inkmation, that Ink is capable of doing, whenever he is too emotionally enraged to restrain himself, and the same applies for Error, even though he tries to suppress it. Because of the fact that Error and Ink are known to be rivals, Ink having taken the Soul of the Unnameable is by far one of the few thing that had made Error take Ink seriously, since the X-Event, and Error and Ink had to become rivals no more. They both became bitter enemies.

And Error vows to make sure that he still stop at whatever means necessary to the and prevent Ink from consuming the AUs in order to gain more power than

And Error vows to make sure that he still stop at whatever means necessary to the and prevent Ink from consuming the AUs in order to gain more power than. He already has gained for such a very long time. And even too this day, he constantly wonders and worries if what he had done is the right thing to do. But as Error thinks to himself, he hears a soft cooing, and he goes to say Paperjam, in which he uses his powers to teleport to his location, and he looks down that his baby is still awake, oddly.