Raj: tujhe pata, tu mujhe theek se ek mahine se bhi nahin Jaanthi hain par you can read my eyes, tujhe abb bhi lag Raha hain ki mein gusse mein bol raha hoon, par nahin i am tired teju, nahi hoga mujhse. I am so tired that I don't mind about my own existence. Tum ya sunny mere se blood related bhi Nahi hain, par you both are ready to go to any length to protect. Aur yeh he turned towards Karan and said, aur yeh pagal khud ko kuch bhi hojaye he will never let me breakdown. Mumma and papa treat me like their son, Poonam di ke liye mein ek baby brother hoon just like how is sunny for her. Sammy ke liye I am that kind of person who is never wrong. Sanu arrey sanu ke liye tho mein ek super hero hoon. Bachon ke liye I am their buddy, secret keeper. And you dont believe your parents they are saying that I am that elder son they always wished to have. I wonder what did I even do to deserve all this love.

Teja and Karan were continuously crying, seeing them breakdown like that was the last thread of control for raj. He broke down, Karan hugged him tightly, he was hugging him so tightly that no harm will reach him, while teju was uncontrollable too, she wanted to go away from there and was about to get up, but Karan noticed her, he pulled her down and held her hand tightly,

Teja (whispered): leave me, please.

Karan nodded no with teary eyes,

Karan(whispered): nahin stay, please. We need you bacha.

Teja hugged him from the waist and cried, while Karan held them very carefully, and cried along with them.

Karan: raj calm down, please...

He sighed and let him be like that, and he noticed teju was not ready to leave him too, he kneeled in the same position.

After a few minutes he noticed raj calmed down but was still emotional, he moved him out of the hug to see his face,

He wiped his tears,

Karan: abb bas bhi karo, aur kitna royega. Toofan laani hain kya.

Raj smiled a little, while Karan signalled him towards teju, who was still holding Karan.

Raj caressed her hair, she slowly looked up towards him,

She had her eyes totally puffed, cheeks and nose red. She looked so cute.,

Karan's POV:

Kitna cute hain yeh ladki bilkul baby ki Tarah. Aur iske cheeks by god. Kitni golu hain yeh.

He came into reality hearing raj,

Raj: I am so sorry doll, bhaiyu ko maaf karo please.

He said with a baby face and that's it, our baby doll melted then and there,

Teja: I am not upset bhaiya.

Raj: don't lie, you are still upset.

Teja: arrey I am not

Raj: then why are you saying me bhaiya.

Teja: aapne bhi bola na teju mujhe.

Raj: sorry doll gusse mein boldiya.

Teja: and that is why I am not upset because you dont mean anything. All those are just your bottled-up feelings.

Raj: how can you understand me so much? I dont deserve all this doll. But what can I do, I am selfish and I can't be broken once again leaving you all.

Karan: STFU., what are you saying why will you leave us and why do you think that you dont deserve all this love? Stupid.

Teja: haan bhiayu, aur aapne hi kaha na ki aap sab ke liye important, and that is where your answer is, you don't deserve them because it is your right.