8

Taehyung unlocked his car in the parking lot and they got in. 

"So, where are we going?", Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was settling in at the passenger's seat. 

"Umm, I'm not sure, where can we go at this hour?", Jungkook wasn't sure what to say.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something, my place?", Taehyung suggested, remembering how Jungkook couldn't come in last time because they were in a hurry.

"I love movies", Jungkook responded with a smile.

.

Taehyung's place was a really small cozy compartment. There was a living room after the entrance, with a sofa set, and a bean bag on the floor, covering most part of the room. Behind, the sofa, Jungkook could notice the paintings Taehyung had hung on the wall. He remembered one of it from Taehyung's Instagram profile. A door to their left seemed to be Taehyung's bedroom, and there was a minimal kitchen besides the corridor. Jungkook noticed how everything in the house was neatly organised and in its place, and laughed remembering how his room was a complete mess as compared to what he was seeing then.

"Do you want a drink or something?", Taehyung was being polite, and somewhat awkward, it was his first time inviting Jungkook over.

"Can I have some water Tae?", Jungkook said.

.

Jungkook settled quickly into the environment, and soon they were contemplating on what movie to watch. They surfed through the ones they had, and agreed on one. Soon they were on the couch, with some popcorn and drinks, and the movie started.

"I hope you don't get bored, its a romantic one," Taehyung said, smiling a bit, because it was his choice, and Jungkook had agreed without arguing. 

"Speak for yourself, I never pass out on people," Jungkook said looking into his eyes, he was finally happy to be with Taehyung like this alone.

The movie started, and they didn't realize when they came so close, Taehyung's shoulders were touching Jungkook's. Jungkook could feel the soft brushing of Taehyung's shoulders against his, he could feel the scent of Taehyung, he smelled like vanilla, maybe it was his perfume. The small giggles Taehyung made at the screen after scenes, made Jungkook smile too, even though he thought the movie wasn't funny. 

He realized he was looking at Taehyung longer than he looked at the screen. He tried to concentrate on the movie, but this closeness and the tension between them intimidated him. He slid a bit closer towards Taehyung. His arms were touching Taehyung's now. In that moment, Taehyung, took Jungkook's hand and put it around him, forming a side hug, and leaned into Jungkook's arms, resting his head on his shoulders. 

"Is it okay?", Taehyung said with his doe eyes looking up at Jungkook who was flustered, "My neck hurts, can I stay like this for a while?", he sounded tired, sleepy.

Jungkook put his arms gently around Taehyung and pulled him in a hug. He sniffed Taehyung's hair, and said, "When was the last time you washed your hair?"

 He sniffed Taehyung's hair, and said, "When was the last time you washed your hair?"

"Hey, stop it. Focus on the movie JK", Taehyung said, smiling.

Jungkook giggled. The pleasing smell of Taehyung was prominent now, he could feel the softness in his hair, the lines and curves of his face when he smiled at the screen, and his fingers, Taehyung seemed so beautiful up close. 

The movie got over, and Jungkook realised that Taehyung was asleep.

"Hey, the movie's over.." he almost whispered into Taehyung's ears.

"Mmm arghksjd kookie why did it get over so soon..", Taehyung said in a slipping voice, whining, words half forming in his mouth. Jungkook chuckled at his sleepy voice. 

"Well it did, and so.. I think you should go sleep, um... Tae? Tae..?", Jungkook tried to talk, but Taehyung was already asleep, not moving from his arms. 

He removed his arms to free Taehyung hoping he'd wake up, but Taehyung fell back on the couch, lying clumsily.

"Tae.. you should sleep on the bed, not here, wake up..", Jungkook tried waking him but it was of no use.

He finally lifted him up with his arms, trying to be as gentle as possible, he was heavier than Jungkook had imagined, his hands were sore after hugging Tae for so long.

He opened the door and took Taehyung to his bedroom and dropped him softly on the bed . He put the pillows under his head, and covered him in a blanket, so he wouldn't feel cold.

Taehyung was fast asleep and was hugging the pillow tightly. Jungkook leaned down to him and said in a very low calming voice so as to not wake him up, "You sleep just like a baby"

"Baby..? me is not a baby kookie, me is taetae... tae, tae..", taehyung said in a slippery voice, frowning in sleep.

Jungkook chuckled. Kookie.

"Sure you're not, now sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.", Jungkook was about to leave.

"gudnightkookie", Taehyung grabbed his hand.

Jungkook turned back, he took Taehyung's hand and put it back under the blanket, covering him. He caressed Taehyung's hair, and brushed them aside, so it wouldn't tickle his face. Taehyung was smiling a bit in his sleep, mumbling same words again and again, "gudnightkookie". In that moment, a weird feeling ran into him. He wasn't sure what he was feeling anymore.

"Good night, baby", Jungkook kissed gently on his forehead and turned off the lights before leaving.

.

.

.

.

.

.

forehead kisses >>>

also, baby???? omg. my boy is falling.