1

(click on the image above to see the full picture)

It was 7 am in the morning and Taehyung was waiting for his bus for the university. It started raining and he was proud of himself for not forgetting his umbrella this time. 

He quickly took out his phone to go over any important messages he could have missed and hopped on the bus as soon as it arrived. 

As he was looking out the window, like he always did, he put on some music and plugged in his earphones. This was his routine. He was 22 year old fine arts major. His love for art was something he felt very proud of. It was something that kept him truly alive. Ever since as a kid, he had learnt to enjoy his own company, being in his own solitude.

A life like this has never been a problem, except people always tagged him as an "introvert". It was not like he was shy talking to people, he just thought it would be better if he observed things, he didn't think people would find him interesting enough. He would sit on park benches during his free time, spend his time with birds, or animals on the street, or observing the sunsets, most importantly, painting. 

He always wanted to become an artist, an artist people would admire. He wanted to create the kind of art that could make people feel something. He would always spend hours and hours to complete the painting he was working on, until he was satisfied with it. He had finally gotten into his dream university, pursuing the course he always wanted to, and that was enough to make him feel content.

The bus arrived at the university station, Taehyung got off. It was a 5 minute walk to his campus, and he would always be there before time, so he could enjoy his time walking through the trees in the morning. 

He went to his class, removed his sling bag off his shoulders, took out his stuff on his desk, and got ready for the 1st lecture. 

"Yo, hey..!! How come you always beat me in coming to class?", Jimin said as he was panting and breathing heavily, seemed like he had run for his life to be on time. Taehyung smiled seeing a familiar face.

Jimin was Taehyung's only friend in college. At least the only friend he thought he had. Other people talked to him, but it was Jimin that he talked back to. He knew Taehyung from his school time, and so they had a good bonding.

Jimin had a lot of friends though. He literally knew the whole college gang. But it didn't make Taehyung jealous, because it was Taehyung that Jimin always turned to whenever he was going through a breakup or celebrating something special. They were best friends. But so different, as shy and introvert Taehyung seemed to people, Jimin was equally out-going. He had a lot of friends and partied almost every other night. Despite being so opposite, there was a deep bond between them that brought them closer. They were always there for each other.

"Jimin!! Where were you? The professor's gonna barge in any minute, take out your stuff

"Jimin!! Where were you? The professor's gonna barge in any minute, take out your stuff. I hope you completed that assignment?!" Taehyung pulled Jimin gesturing him to take his seat. Jimin sighed and thanked god for not being late again.

They went on to attend their lectures like every other day.

.

.

.

.

.

hi, so guys, idk. how are y'all? i hope everyone is doing ok?! This is gonna be a taekook ff(mostly). im planning to create a good fluffy story. first 2 or 3 chapters would be a bit detailed for characters intro, but we'll get to the good part soon. stay with me pls hihi.

also, this is my first time writing anything at all. and i know its nowhere near good or those super hit ffs we read here. but hey, im trying. and i hope u guys could show me some support by upvoting this. ily sm <3

ps. i will be uploading a new chapter everyday. so hang on to this... lets go..!!