7

Jungkook had many friends but being with Taehyung made him feel very different. It was his presence, the way he looked at him, took care of him, the way he ate his sandwich, and every other little thing that he couldn't stop thinking of Taehyung ever since they had met that day. And he wanted to see him again even if it had just been 2 days since they met.

And there was Taehyung, he had gotten busy with his uni schedules. Jimin had asked him why he got ditched by Taehyung on Sunday, and he didn't tell him he had spent the whole day roaming around countryside with Jungkook. Even though he knew Jungkook was good friends with Jimin and that he would eventually know, but he just wanted to keep that little date to himself.

The whole time Taehyung was in university, he would think about Jungkook randomly. He thought of his intimidating eyes, and how he called him Taetae all the time, he thought of his small gestures, all the times when Jungkook opened the doors for him, or let him take the window seat, or how he walked on the outer side of the road when they were roaming around. He thought of how Jungkook was a completely different person than he had imagined before.

.

Hey, long time no see?
jungkook.97

Jungkook finally texted after contemplating.

Long time? We just met this Sunday.
thv

That's what I'm talking about.
We met Sunday, and its Wednesday already. Its been a long, long time :/
jungkook.97

Taehyung smiled at that.

You performing tonight?
thv

Ofcourse, how can I not?!
See you tonight?
jungkook.97

Cool. See you tonight.
thv

Jungkook got ready for the night by putting on a black shirt. There wasn't any confusion on what to wear. He left home before time in order not to be late.
.

He was hanging out with his usual friends and trying to act cool, but he was only waiting for someone else. And that someone else didn't seem to be on time.

Soon it was time for their performance. His eyes were constantly looking for a glimpse of Taehyung. And there he was, on the side, entering with Jimin, his eyes finding Jungkook everywhere.

Jungkook could see him from the stage, and even though Taehyung was wearing a mask, Jungkook knew it was him as soon as he saw him.

And in that moment, with a lot of people between them, and the crazy crowd noise, their eyes met

And in that moment, with a lot of people between them, and the crazy crowd noise, their eyes met. Jungkook was taking his place through his bandmates, but his eyes dint flicker from Taehyung's. Taehyung had never seen someone so intimidating. Everything around him froze as he took a glimpse at Jungkook. Jimin was talking to him about something, but he didn't seem to listen to any of it.