2

(click on the image above to see the full picture)

Jungkook was getting ready for the night. Deciding what to wear was always a task for him, since all he had in his wardrobe were black outfits. After a serious consideration for 10 minutes, he decided to go with black leather pants, with a black t-shirt, and paired them with black boots. He grabbed a leather jacket just in case it gets cold later, the jacket was ofcourse, black. He set his hair with a spray, sprayed some perfume, looked at himself for the last time in the mirror, satisfied with his look, and took his keys, ready to leave. He drove a matte-black Harley Davidson bike, which he was so proud to have bought with his own money.

Playing at the clubs was what he did for living. He loved it when people could dance to his rhythms. His parents never saw it as a real profession though. No matter how hard he tried explaining his passion to people, it was never good enough. At some point, he had stopped caring about what people thought. He rarely stayed at home. He would always spend time with random people he met in the clubs, or casually dating.

He reached The Ricks, the club he worked at, at around 8pm. He went to his backstage cabin, and lied on the sofa, waiting for his friends to arrive. As he was scrolling on Instagram, he came across a picture posted a while ago by his friend.

♡Liked by rkive and 4,556 others                                                                                                                         

Liked by rkive and 4,556 others                                                                                                                         

j.m Who's gonna clean this mess tae?  ps. its a masterpiece <3 @thv                                                 

View all 124 comments

.

Jungkook was stunned. There was something about that picture that caught his eyes. More than the painting it was the boy standing beside it. Even though he could not see Taehyung's face properly, he could figure Taehyung was smiling. He liked how he was smiling looking at the painting he had made. What was the painting supposed to mean though, he wondered.

There was a knock on his door, and he realized he'd been staring at the picture too long. He quickly put his phone away and got up from the couch.

"Hey Jungkook, how are you man? Ready for the show tonight?", Jimin smiled through the door as he entered.

"Hello Jimin, yeah, I was just about to tune the guitar, are others here yet?" Jungkook was excited for his performance.

Jimin was a regular at the club and he met him a year ago. They became friends once when Jimin invited Jungkook to their party. Jimin would often come backstage or stay till late, so Jungkook and him became pretty good friends. Although Jungkook had friends but there was no one he could share his feelings with. No one knew what he went through on the inside. All he looked like to other people, was a young handsome guitarist, who plays cool songs and enjoys partying.

Somewhere deep inside, Jungkook wished he had someone who he could be real with. Someone who could listen to the songs he wrote, songs that he never played, songs that you cannot dance to. Someone he could share his dreams with.

He took a deep breath and went on to the stage with his band, and went on to play the songs people danced to the entire night. The room was filled with cheers, people enjoying their best. He loved that people seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was a happy night!

.

.

.

.

.

So, here it is, the Jungkook introduction. Both of their characters seem so interesting to me, i would love to see how i develop them haha.

i don't know how i will progress this story, but i hope it turns out better than i expect.

how are y'all finding this story btw? i'd love to see more ideas/opinions/suggestions in the comments. i couldn't wait another day, so here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed <3